Hogwarts RP part 6

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: she smiled. "Well, I am better now if you want to start preparations."

Joey: "Let's do this." He chuckled, then picking her up goofily and kissing her.

OOC: I was so conflicted about bringing Chris back because my original plan was to have him stay dead, but now I think bringing him back will add a lot more. I say go for it.

Tori: "I never said that I was going to talk to him, but I don't think ignoring him is going to be the solution. I would bring him back."

Bass: "Great! Now let's find Darius!"

Jolie: "I'll get Chris and his sister."

Jolie: "I'll get Chris and his sister."

Ghost Chris: "Lori! Stop playing around in the castle where there's students around! You are seriously going to get yourself stuck in a wall."

Georgie: "So we're going to get married over Christmas break. Then we're going to go on our honeymoon, not sure where, and we're going to leave Bella with Dad. Then we're going to come back and spend christmas with him and Bella. You should come to christmas with us. I mean, you're family too."

Melanie: "That's all right, actually. I was thinking of taking Jackson and spending Christmas with Andromeda and Teddy." Very, very briefly thinking.

Ghost Chris: "Lori! Stop playing around in the castle where there's students around! You are seriously going to get yourself stuck in a wall."

Jolie: she smiled. "Chris! I was just wondering if you and Lori wanted to come back to life. Darius has a way. He brought me back. An Tori's alright with it."

Jolie: she smiled. "Chris! I was just wondering if you and Lori wanted to come back to life. Darius has a way. He brought me back. An Tori's alright with it."

OOC: Have to go. You can play Chris and Lori until I get back. Tori and Bass will just be there. Ivan is somewhere. My guess would be outside thinking about Chris and everything that has happened.

Ghost Chris: "I guess. It would be rather nice to live again. Come Lori!"

Ghost Lorielei: She stuck out her tognue. She said, "You used to be fun! Boo Chrissy!" Then she laughed. She continued, "I'm only kidding."

Melanie: "That's all right, actually. I was thinking of taking Jackson and spending Christmas with Andromeda and Teddy." Very, very briefly thinking.

Georgie: "Oh, alright. That's sweet." She was slightly disappointed, but knew that she had responsibilities too. "Just so you know, Jackson and Bella shouldn't be around together for long, they sorta had a thing, then he hurt her. Of corse she is better, but I still don't want her to feel weird."

OOC: Have to go. You can play Chris and Lori until I get back. Tori and Bass will just be there. Ivan is somewhere. My guess would be outside thinking about Chris and everything that has happened.

Ghost Chris: "I guess. It would be rather nice to live again. Come Lori!"

Ghost Lorielei: She stuck out her tognue. She said, "You used to be fun! Boo Chrissy!" Then she laughed. She continued, "I'm only kidding."

Jolie: she smiled. She led them to Roric's room and knocked on the door.

Georgie: "Oh, alright. That's sweet." She was slightly disappointed, but knew that she had responsibilities too. "Just so you know, Jackson and Bella shouldn't be around together for long, they sorta had a thing, then he hurt her. Of corse she is better, but I still don't want her to feel weird."

Melanie: She sighed. "He's got a lot of issues. He likes to decide things for himself, whether or not I tell him otherwise. It'll be a miracle if I get him out of the castle at all. Apologize to Bella for me."

Melanie: She sighed. "He's got a lot of issues. He likes to decide things for himself, whether or not I tell him otherwise. It'll be a miracle if I get him out of the castle at all. Apologize to Bella for me."

Georgie: "Oh, Mel, she's fine. I don't want you to feel guilty. I think Jackson just needs a little time to figure stuff out. He and Gabrielle are getting married right? It's kind of strange, considering his age." She shrugged. "Do you approve?"

Georgie: "Oh, Mel, she's fine. I don't want you to feel guilty. I think Jackson just needs a little time to figure stuff out. He and Gabrielle are getting married right? It's kind of strange, considering his age." She shrugged. "Do you approve?"

Melanie: "I'm not sure. He's so young; it makes me wonder whether he truly knows what he's getting himself into. So many think they're in love when it's only hormones. At the same time, though, Jackson isn't exactly a normal case. He's been through so much, and I've got a feeling he either truly loves her or he's only afraid of losing someone again. They're going to wait until he finishes school, so I'm hoping that time will put things in perspective, even if nothing changes."

Georgie: her jaw dropped. "Oh, Mel, it's amazing!" She hugged her. She wrote to Evan:

Sweetheart,

When are you not a gentleman? Mornings.

Melanie just gave me the most beautiful dress! I love it! Of corse, you can't see it until the big day.

Garage sales sound...fun.

Love, your baby girl,

Georgie.

Evan:

Love,

Oh. You got me there.

Awesome! Thank her for me.

Well, maybe not necessarily garage sale, but we do need to decide what we need and what we don't.

Love you lots,

Evan

Melanie: She walked around for a bit and then pulled out a long, pale-blue dress with one strap, then picked up a nice jacket to cover.

OOC:so like this but with a nice jacket just to cover up the shoulders.

61KxZ3jgMYL._SY600_.jpg

OOC: I like all these dresses

Georgie: she looked around and found a similar dress in the same color. "It we get the same jacket, they would look good together. I'll ask her." She sent a patronus. 'Bella dear, as you probably know, Evan and I are engaged. I would be honored if you would be one of my bridesmaids. I found a dress that would look beautiful on you if you would like to come try it on.'

Isabella: She apparated immediately. "Hi Professor Black. You called, Georgie?"

Isabella: She apparated immediately. "Hi Professor Black. You called, Georgie?"

Georgie: she just patronused Evan 'Getting Mel and Bella blue dresses. Pretty! See you soon. Love u more than life and sanity themselves, G.'

"So Bella, how do you like this dress? Would you wear it? If not, feel free to pick another."

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest

Top Bottom