Hogwart's Express Open again?

Sharene0724

Mouseketeer
We were there in early September and it was closed for general maintenance, then I heard it was still closed/closed again after hurricane Ian? Anyone been recently and confirm its opened up again? Hoping to swing in for a weekend around the holidays and want to ride the Express!!!!

It was open a few weeks ago. My kids rode it before Ian. I live 25 minutes away and I've never ridden it because it always seems to be closed. I would assume that it's closed and be happy if it's open when you get there.

Slightly different take on the question: what time can you get on the train if you're there for early entry. I realize it's not an EE offering, but does it open right at regular park opening? Slightly before?

Here now. They allowed riders on Hogwarts Express to line up and board just prior to US opening. US did open one day this week at 8 AM as well.

Yeah we wound up going to IOA early yesterday. With hagrids closed and the other rides overly busy we got on the train at about 8:50, that despite the fact that US had opened at 8a. Regardless we went to London made a beeline to gringotts and basically walked on. Then went Leaky Cauldron where we ordered and got sat without any delay. Diagonal Alley was pretty quiet for a while so we did some shopping. Then back to hogsmeade where walking on to both the express and Forbidden Journey. Overall was pretty pleased with the whole morning, where by the time we finally decided to wait for hagrids we felt like had done everything else and wasting a solid two hours of our lives was not quite as torturous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter