Hilton or Pop Century?

yaya74

DIS Veteran
On the arrival day, would you rather stay one night at Pop Century or at Hilton near Disney Springs before checking to Broadwalk Inn?? I don't plan to visit the parks on the arrival day.

TIA!

Pop Century. So much easier to get on to Disney. We've done that exact thing many times, though we usually stay at an All Star because they are a few dollars cheaper. I like that we can use DME, get on to Disney and then let Disney move our bags for us the next day. It is less time and less hassle than an off site hotel.

Pop.

1) Transfer is covered (no need to pay for rental/taxi/Uber, and then pay AGAIN to get to Boardwalk).

2) I am addicted to DME luggage delivery

3) You can “check” your luggage with bell services at Pop and they will deliver it to Boardwalk, vs. having to transfer your luggage yourself via Hilton

4) Because of 3, you save time - drop luggage at Bell Services, then off to the park. Return to BWI later. For Hilton, you’d have to actually TAKE luggage to BWI (or leave luggage @ Hilton and return later to make the transfer.)

Depends when you get in. When my flight arrives late, I like staying offsite or even in the Hyatt airport. If you have enough time to walk around a bit in the evening at yur arrival day hotel, Pop might be fun. You can walk over to AoA, which has a more diverse food court. I would base decision on price, including parking fees. I'm thinking you'll pay to park at Hilton. Parking at Pop is free.

We have checked into an All Star resort before our YC stay started and it worked out perfectly, so my vote would be for POP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter