Hilton Garden Inn at Seaworld International Center- any opinions?

Winston112

Mouseketeer
We're thinking about staying there in June this year. It will be myself and DS 7. Has anyone stayed there recently? Is it clean, safe, how is the pool? Any opinions would be appreciated.

Hi,

My trip report:

Hi,
I have just returned from 2 nights here.
The rate was very good ( 98$ pn and inlcuded a Seaworld ticket)

Check in at 1:30pm on Monday 5th March was quick and easy. I got a voucher for two bottles of water , two breakfast coupons and a couple of coupons offering discounts at the restaurant.

I was in room 432 ( 8 floors) on the opposite side of the hotel form Sea World but over looking the pool area.

The Sea World ticket entrance is about a 10 minute walk away. Yuo walk down the road , cross the road and you are in the car park ( just walk diagonnally across the car park fro Zone G to Zone A and you are at the entrance).

Public transport to the Orlando premium outlets and I drive is good with both the I Ride Trolley service and Lynx Route 42 serving the Outlet centre and I DRive ( Lynx is slightly quicker to/from the outlet mall) and costs 75cents for I Ride and $1.25 for Lynx.
Rooms are standard HGI but I do like the fridge and microwave. The TV comes equiped with playstation access and internet access ( keyboard provided) for $10.95+tx for 24 hours. Rooms are quiet enough.
Business centre is good with free internet access.
Fitnness centre is good and pool is large, from 3ft to 5ft deep and warm (open from 6am to 10pm).In one corner of the pool they have water jets from each side of the pool in a rainbow shape which was unusual.
The restaurant is open for breakfast lunch and dinner and of good quality and service. I upgraded to a full breakfast for $2more.
Check out time is 11am but I got a 2pm late check out with no problems.
It is across the road from the Renaissance Resort and a short distance down the road from the HGVC.

Regards
TBS

may i ask where you found that rate at ??? I would be very intrested in that rate that includes the free ticket . thanks for any help .

Hi proudmilitarywife,

I actually found it on the offical website www.hiltongardeninn.com and after selecting the dates the "Seaworld Adventure Package" was offered at $98pn.

( The standard rate when i booked was $99 so it was a very good rate)

The actual homepage is ;
http://www.hiltongardeninn.com/en/g...ionid=FN52YLBE02YQJJ31AOR2HZQ?ctyhocn=ORLSEGI

Of couse as Spring Break/Easter approaches this special rate may not be available ( I think it also had a 5 day cancellation period)

Regards

TBS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter