Hijinks & Shenanigans but not much Mayhem@The Dark Side+Disney, Despicable 10/7

I really would have liked to do Despicable Me a second time, but there was no way we were going to wait in that line again!

The queue area was very impressive, even though I was not familiar with the movie. I tried to watch it the weekend before our trip, but ended up falling asleep. Despicable Me was on last night and I watched about half of it. It was cool seeing the same details in the movie that were in the attraction.

Now I want to go back!!!!!

:rotfl2:

Really enjoyed your trippie and some cool pics too.

We have never done the regular queue on DM.....I didn't know they had some cool stuff about minions and messages from Gru.

We love Rip Ride Rocket too........now that it seems to be smoother we enjoy it more....especially in the front row :thumbsup2

The queue for despicable me looks so cute-really looking forward to doing this with my youngest son (6yrs) next summer :) Love the postcard at the end too-always nice to find something fun awaiting your return home :thumbsup2

I am so excited for you!

:goodvibes

Really enjoyed your trippie and some cool pics too.

We have never done the regular queue on DM.....I didn't know they had some cool stuff about minions and messages from Gru.

We love Rip Ride Rocket too........now that it seems to be smoother we enjoy it more....especially in the front row :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! This report is really slow-going!

So, was I in the wrong Despicable Me line? I though we were in the express, but it certainly didn't seem that way!

RRR is cool, but it was really scary reading about the recent breakdown that left passengers stranded for over 2 hours! :scared1:

So, was I in the wrong Despicable Me line? I though we were in the express, but it certainly didn't seem that way!

We didn't have express but we saw people go through it. People entered through a separate line just as we were entering Gru's house. They also went into the house for the pre-show.

Ignore me........I was having a very blonde moment!!!.......it happens more than I will admit to :rotfl: I was reading it as you were in the regular queue not express..........I didnt even have a glass of wine in hand when reading it :confused3

you forgot one thing ...............the cheese.
they all are gonna eat something.

the lion has the dog in his mouth
the dog has the cat in his mouth
the cat has the the mouse in his mouth
and...........
the mouse has cheese in its mouth.

you forgot one thing ...............the cheese.
they all are gonna eat something.

the lion has the dog in his mouth
the dog has the cat in his mouth
the cat has the the mouse in his mouth
and...........
the mouse has cheese in its mouth.

Thanks for that!!!

We were across the room from the mount, and my picture is so blurry, so I couldn't see that. But we really loved this decoration.

Well I started off my journey on the Y&B Club Q&As, follwed your link to your Captain's Grille review, read your TR on the trip reports board and then ended up here!
Wonderful read, really have enjoyed it
We are doing a split stay between Universal (RPR) and the Beach Club so this is the perfect research!
:thumbsup2

Well I started off my journey on the Y&B Club Q&As, follwed your link to your Captain's Grille review, read your TR on the trip reports board and then ended up here!
Wonderful read, really have enjoyed it
We are doing a split stay between Universal (RPR) and the Beach Club so this is the perfect research!
:thumbsup2

Wow! What a long strange trip that must have been! So glad you checked out the various links and reports.

I'm so sorry I abandoned this report without finishing u p- never got to the Islands of Adventure part. :sad2: As it was, it took me about a year to complete the report just on the Hard Rock, Universal and Disney.

If you have any questions I can answer for you, please let me know!

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter