HIFI next night free offer

leechie

Earning My Ears
i printed the offer of the NEXT NIGHT FREE for the hifi suites, i contacted the hotel to book and was told they were no longer taking the offer. has anyone had the same problem?

Depending on when you're going, it may be blacked out (I know it's blacked out between Xmas-New Years). I've been looking for a few different H.I.s, and notice that not as many are participating in this as fully as they were last year. Check the website out, though, just to make sure.
Terri the Yoopermom

we have had a e-mail from hifi saying they are not accepting the second night free offer. shame as it states on the coupon that the hifi is included.

I have a confirmation number from HI website for HIFS for the offer. Aren't they obliged to offer what I have a confirmation number for? Of note...the hotel really couldnt help me, so I went directly to the website that had the coupon, and made the ressie myself. I had to do it in 2 day incriments though. Does any one know if HIFS can refuse my ressies at the free night offer?
Thanks

I changed my November reservation at HIFS to the BOGO offer about a months ago when it first came out. I had no problem they may only have so many rooms available with that promotion. I would try making it through the bass hotels website maybe you can still get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter