Hi!

ShadowKittyKat said:
Cats are worth more than everything... well maybe except giraffes...
Are you saying that you like giraffes more than cats? :eek: What have you done with Shadow? I never known for her to like giraffes more than cats! :eek:

Actually, I meant giraffes are almost worth as much as cats, but cats are worth like way more...

ShadowKittyKat said:
Actually, I meant giraffes are almost worth as much as cats, but cats are worth like way more...
So nothing is worth more than cats?

Hey wait, what about cheese? :rolleyes: You can't forget that cheese is the most important thing by far. It is just over cats! Muahaha!!

Lion

Alionette said:
Hey wait, what about cheese? :rolleyes: You can't forget that cheese is the most important thing by far. It is just over cats! Muahaha!!

Lion

Uh, no...

May I remind you Lions are part of the Cat Family? ;)

Too bad I'm lactose intolerant! So cheese is not important to me. Now let's talk about me since I am the most important. . :rolleyes1

FrontierNatasha said:
Too bad I'm lactose intolerant! So cheese is not important to me. Now let's talk about me since I am the most important. . :rolleyes1
Your lucky that someone isn't on the DIS right now, he wouldn't be happy with you. :rotfl2:
ShadowKittyKat said:
Uh, no... May I remind you Lions are part of the Cat Family?
She got ya on that one. :thumbsup2

Alionette said:

Lion

Ahem... ;)

Yes, you are completely right. Cheese is by far the best.

" If it ain't cheese, it ain't good ;) "

Renpener said:
Ahem... ;)

Yes, you are completely right. Cheese is by far the best.

" If it ain't cheese, it ain't good ;) "

I completely agree. CHEESE Ownz. :) :sunny:

dear tag fairy I would like to change what I written above your tag but am afraid too in case I loose the lovely tag you wrote. Can I change it and still keep my tag:)

Littlebelle

WHOAH! the tag fairy has been around since 1969! that's................uh.............a lot of years since she started! you must be REALLY OLD! uh...i mean.....young at heart..? heh heh...

~GS

StitchfansJr said:
Your lucky that someone isn't on the DIS right now, he wouldn't be happy with you. :rotfl2:
I take it that you're talking about Renpener. Well I'm sorry Renpener but I'm lactose intolerant. You guys aren't focusing on the most important topic. . . me. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter