Hi, I'm natale and I'm Healthy! I finished the Princess Marathon!! Need a new goal.

TODAY'S WORKOUT - Boot Camp!

Woke up this morning and my legs and butt hurt so bad. BUT my abs felt fine. SO that meant that I had to get myself out of bed and go to boot camp! :goodvibes

It is crazy because the parking lot is already starting to thin out of the new years resolution people. :confused Kinda makes me sad. I don't like new years resolutions, It's like you have an out before you start.

-nat

TODAY'S WORKOUT - Boot Camp!

Woke up this morning and my legs and butt hurt so bad. BUT my abs felt fine. SO that meant that I had to get myself out of bed and go to boot camp! :goodvibes

It is crazy because the parking lot is already starting to thin out of the new years resolution people. :confused Kinda makes me sad. I don't like new years resolutions, It's like you have an out before you start.

-nat

So true! All my fitness classes are beginning to thin out too, and then track is finally thinning out again so I can run by myself again. It was packed at the beginning of this month but now...well it's sad really. I believe in only doing something that I know I won't break for a New Years resolution like not drinking Starbucks anymore. It's more financial reasons than the amount of sugar...

Keep kicking butt Nat!!

Took Friday off....

TODAY'S WORKOUT - Spinning

Why??? Cause I LOVE it! I made sure I got to the club early to reserve my space in the spinning class. I arrived 30 minutes early and was already the 20th person in line! :scared1: Good think I didn't get there late or even on time!

It was fun. I sweated. Can't wait for next week.

-nat

You are still doing so amazing on your workouts. I'm glad you aren't getting discouraged about the lack of weight loss. For someone who runs as much as I do, I am curvier with a little more body fat than you would expect. But, I just don't worry about it. I'm muscular and healthy. That's what matters!:thumbsup2

You are still doing so amazing on your workouts. I'm glad you aren't getting discouraged about the lack of weight loss. For someone who runs as much as I do, I am curvier with a little more body fat than you would expect. But, I just don't worry about it. I'm muscular and healthy. That's what matters!:thumbsup2

Yep! I'm sure you look great on the outside, but just imagine how great your innards look! :thumbsup2 Being healthy rocks - no matter what you weigh!

I'm going to laugh a little bit every time I pass a really skinny person while I'm running the princess marathon. :rolleyes1

Just so you know I'm not prejudice against thin people, some of my best friends are skinny. :hippie:

-nat

TODAY'S WORKOUT - Treadmill

I ran 5 minutes and walked 2 (repeat). With my cool down in was 5miles. Crazy thing is my feet went numb, like really really numb! Felt better within five minutes of stopping.
humm.....

-nat

TODAY'S WORKOUT - Sculpting

Is it ok that my muscles are shaking when I do something as simple as pick up my shoes??? :upsidedow I know I'm going to feel this later!!!

-nat

Is it ok that my muscles are shaking when I do something as simple as pick up my shoes??? :upsidedow I know I'm going to feel this later!!!

-nat

If you lifted too much that could be what caused it. I know you have to progressively gain weight in your weights so yeah I think it is okay for right after the work out if you arms are shaking. I recommend drinking chocolate milk right after a sculpting class to pack on the protein and carbs or eat something high is protein and carbs or drink a protein shake so you can recover faster.

My spinning class spun without me today for the first time in two months. :sad1:
I guess it was a good reason since my DH was called back to work for the next three days. Since I won't be able to go to the gym tomorrow morning I'm going to try and do something at home.... it stinks.

-nat

How long were your muscles like that? It's okay for a little while, but not too long. Lots of protein and water to help rebuild that tissue! I'm sure you'll find something to do at home. Do you have any good videos? It's nice to mix it up every once in awhile. :thumbsup2

If you have stairs in your home running up and down them is really great and a outside run is always fun too.

TODAY'S WORKOUT - Spinning :worship:

It was so nice to get back to the gym. It's crazy that three days away felt like I had given up. :laughing:

I weighed myself today. Down to 180lbs. It's great that I have now decided that I'm OK with that. Because seriously.... 5 lbs in two months!?!?! BUT - I'm healthy.:)

-nat

TODAY'S WORKOUT - 5 miles on the treadmill

I really need to get back up to the 10 miles I had a goal to finish by the middle of December. I really got off track with my running.
I think it is because I really just don't like running and the classes at the health club are just so much fun!!!

I was able to do the 5 miles in record time (for me) so I'm excited. I'm just afraid I'm going to let my friends down at the race. I never have ran with anyone (besides my DH years ago, and you can imagine how that turned out) . I want to stick together, but I don't want to kill myself the first half and feel like I'm going to die during the second half.
Oh well... I still have a few weeks to train!!!

-nat

Woooo whooo!!! Good times!
I feel like I'm getting stronger, I think it's time to increase the weights.

So I decided that I'm not drinking enough water....well... cause, I'm not. I was only drinking around 30oz a day. Plus I was drinking a bunch of coffee so that only made it worse.

So starting yesterday I am not drinking a gallon of water a day. :eek: Much easier then expected. The only problem is I have to pee all the time.

-nat

TODAY'S WORKOUT - Hot Spinning

Yes, you read it right... hot spinning!!
I guess there is a hot yoga class on Tuesday mornings and Wednesday afternoons. So the heating system got all confused and turned the heat WAY up around 6am (half way through class). OUCH!
I always leave that class sweaty, but this time after class I went to the locker room and took off my shirt before putting on my jacket to go home. That shirt was gross! Too Much Information??? I bet! :rotfl: But why hold back now?:flower3:

Oh! I also bought bike shoes over the weekend. Look what we did...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si9p-1FwL-8
It was a bunch of fun until I ran into the fireplace.

So I used my bike shoes for the first time in class today. I had a hard time getting them clicked into the peddles, but figured it out eventually. I think the shoes made the class a little bit different, harder in a way.

Time for work,
-nat

All this water makes natale pee ALOT!!!

(I like talking about myself in the 3rd person)

-nat

I was very tired last night but decided around 2am that I was going to go to class anyways and then Skylar came in bed with us. She takes up more room then a large adult!! So I did get much sleep from 2am - 5am...

TODAY'S WORKOUT: Fail

I didn't go. :mad: But last night I did attend a seminar on heart rate training and finally took the plunge and bought one. :woohoo:
Everyone who has bought one says that it made a world of difference in their workout. I'll let you know.

-nat

TODAY'S WORKOUT - 5K on the treadmill

I woke up late so I only got in 3.1 miles plus a cool down today. It's funny cause I ran it faster then the Disney 5k last year and yet I do not feel like I am going to die like I did then. :thumbsup2

Wore my Heart Rate Monitor for the first time. After I was done I went over to the personal training desk and asked them what it meant. They said that I keep my heart rate up too high for too long and that I spent most of my workout burning protein not fat. :mad: Well that explains why I'm not losing weight! Oh well.... I'm healthy. :thumbsup2

I did lose 2 more pounds! I'm down to 178. I figure it was all the water I've been drinking.

-nat

TODAY'S WORKOUT - 5K on the treadmill

I woke up late so I only got in 3.1 miles plus a cool down today. It's funny cause I ran it faster then the Disney 5k last year and yet I do not feel like I am going to die like I did then. :thumbsup2

Wore my Heart Rate Monitor for the first time. After I was done I went over to the personal training desk and asked them what it meant. They said that I keep my heart rate up too high for too long and that I spent most of my workout burning protein not fat. :mad: Well that explains why I'm not losing weight! Oh well.... I'm healthy. :thumbsup2

I did lose 2 more pounds! I'm down to 178. I figure it was all the water I've been drinking.

-nat

That's great though! Now you know! I need to buy one of those someday too. I've just been too lazy haha and strapped for cash. Some day some day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter