Hey Mom, Do I get to be the line leader again? A PTR…(My TR has started! - 6/1)

So, I had mixed emotions today. I have enjoyed our DIsney nights so much. I woke up feeling sad knowing that this would be the last one. However, I was so happy to know that the reason this was the last one was because we would be in WDW next weekend.

When planning this night, I wanted to do more than I had done previously. I wanted the last one to be big, so I went big with the decorations. I kept thinking about the movie to try to figure out what we could do. I thought and thought and thought about it all week. Here is what I came up with. When you entered my house, you came through the jellyfish forest.

DSC00042.jpg

As you walked through the house, you walked with fish and seaweed above your head.

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

Stacey and the kids made our own little EAC with bulletin board paper earlier that afternoon.

DSC00035_edited-1.jpg

For dinner, we had anemone & cheese, seaweed (green beans), and octo-dogs. We had ocean cakes for dessert.

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00046_edited-1.jpg

My sister, Madeline, was actually able to join us for one meal.

DSC00074_edited-1.jpg

For our craft, I made a fish tank with white and blue bulletin board paper from school. I bought poster cutouts of fish, and let the kids decorate their own fish tank.

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00085.jpg

We all sat down to watch the movie after craft time.

DSC00081_edited-1.jpg

When it was over, the kids played in the forest and pretended they were all getting stung by the jelly fish.

DSC00086.jpg

Oh, here's one of me with the highlights.

DSC00031.jpg

Overall, I think it was a wonderful night. We might continue with just a random Disney night throughout the year. We have had great fun with them. Now, the countdown continues! We're leaving in 5 days, 13 1/2 hours!

Let me tell you, it was a complete BLAST.. the last night was spectacular!!! Great job, Megan, the boys could not stop talking about what a great job you did with it all.. it was a fun night.. and now we are all set to GO!!!!

See you in a bit for lunch, then Russell!!!

What a great job Megan! I love the octodogs, the fish tank and the jellies. Sooo creative. Looks like everyone had a blast.

I LOVE your highlights too! :goodvibes I'm getting mine touched up on Friday! :woohoo:

Love the jellyfish forest!!! That is awesome Megan! And the EAC is so cute! Looks like everyone had a great time!

Can't believe it's almost Disney time!!!

Wow, I am very impressed with your last Disney night. I love the balloon jellyfish.

6 days!:cool1:

Thanks! I thought about what to with this one for a long time. I bounced ideas off of teachers at school all week. When I told Bryan about makng the jellyfish, he was certain they wouldn't look right. However, he did tell me when it was finished that I was right.

That Disney night was the best--I love the idea of the Octodogs! And the jellyfish--great idea!

When I sat at the Lady & the Tramap night and suggested octo-dogs, I was completely mocked by them. Last night, they all thought the octo-dogs were just great. I like when people have to eat their words on things like this.

Thanks!

Let me tell you, it was a complete BLAST.. the last night was spectacular!!! Great job, Megan, the boys could not stop talking about what a great job you did with it all.. it was a fun night.. and now we are all set to GO!!!!

See you in a bit for lunch, then Russell!!!

Thanks Randy! I wanted to make sure it was special since it was the last one. I'm glad to hear the boys enjoyed it so much.

Waiting to see who will win Survivor now.

So, I went grocery shopping this afternoon for our weekly groceries. I got so excited when my bread and milk had an expiraion date after we leave. YAY!!!!

All suitcases are out and ready to be packed. I have breakfast foods, water, and juice for the trip in my truck, and it will stay there for a couplpe more days. I don't want the boys getting their hands on them before we leave.

I am working on laundry and will be placing stuff in suitcases as the week goes on.

Leaving in 4 days, 16 1/2 hours now.

Thanks Randy! I wanted to make sure it was special since it was the last one. I'm glad to hear the boys enjoyed it so much.

I am so upset about Sandra winning!!! Russell deserved to win THE LAST TWO SEASONS!!! He is clearly one of-if not THE BEST player ever!!!
I am so mad!!!
So, I went grocery shopping this afternoon for our weekly groceries. I got so excited when my bread and milk had an expiraion date after we leave. YAY!!!!

All suitcases are out and ready to be packed. I have breakfast foods, water, and juice for the trip in my truck, and it will stay there for a couplpe more days. I don't want the boys getting their hands on them before we leave.

I suspect Alisa will begin "prepacking" around Wednesday or Thursday, with her getting really serious Friday. This week will fly by, we will be in Disney in no time!!! 5 days for us!!!

I am working on laundry and will be placing stuff in suitcases as the week goes on.

Leaving in 4 days, 16 1/2 hours now.

I am so upset about Sandra winning!!! Russell deserved to win THE LAST TWO SEASONS!!! He is clearly one of-if not THE BEST player ever!!!
I am so mad!!!

I think I would have been mad no matter who won out of those final three! None of those were my picks!

Now that the Survivor talk is over, may I say that I loved your Nemo night. The pink balloon jellyfish idea is too cute! :thumbsup2

We go to Disney this week! :woohoo:

I agree with Michelle but Sandra was the lesser of the 3 evils. Very cute Nemo night. Loved the balloons and hot dogs!

I love all the decorations from your Nemo night Megan! You did a great job creating the "under water" feel!

The highlights are great too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter