Here's a Cute Game.....

Alright!! I want a sticky bun!! And I'm thirsty, can I have some gatorade please?? :teeth:

Pretzels anyone?:)

I'm bringing my baby along too. His name is Prince;)

Nutsy, don't get left behind! We'd like Necco wafers and Nuts and maybe some Nickels for the vending machines. Could you bring them?

Sorry again Nutsy, but you can't bring those things.:( How about some notepads to write down important events??:D I'll bring some orange inkpens to write with!!:D :D

Ok, I think I get it now.............

I will bring some Nachos

How's that one?

I could also bring some Navel Oranges

Am I on the right track now?;)

You know Ashton this could be a lot of fun, if my brain will think for me;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Yay Nutsy!!!! I'm so glad you'll be joining us as the park. Does anyone need Icebreakers Gum to freshen their breath?

Hmmm... it's always hard for me to figure out what to bring to the park along these rules... but maybe I could bring the #1 top hits of all time CD to listen to on the way.

Or maybe some pound cake. ;) (Get it... haha, # cake ;) )

Here's the list so far!!

JC2
iNTeNSeBLue98
ltldeb
Nutsy
Saffron
Grog
luvdzny
LuvN~Travel
mowsie dreamer
thelk4
~*Belle 2003*~
oldkicker
#1 Disney Fan
BarbN. 1
Sheree Bobbins
crs7568
christinou

Anyone else??? :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Originally posted by #1 Disney Fan
Hmmm... it's always hard for me to figure out what to bring to the park along these rules... but maybe I could bring the #1 top hits of all time CD to listen to on the way.

Or maybe some pound cake. ;) (Get it... haha, # cake ;) )

LOL! #1DF! Great ideas! :) made me smile ;)

I'm bringing a Night Cap along too:)

I'd like to bring some Noodles along too:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter