• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here we come again Dec.19-21

DaddyDon

<font color=blue>My oldest daughter said i was a h
Yes !!!!its sad to say but true ,here we come again!!!!! Dec 19-21 any one else going to be there ??????? We loved the royal pacific so much here we come again! Ent rate 110 a nite plus tax........Still waiting for my new motherboard my last new one was doa.... Thanks www.tcwo.com......

Congrats! You are addicted. I was supposed to be there over those dates, but I had to cancel.....:(

Bring us back a report.

We'll be at the parks Sunday, Monday, Tues, Weds. & home for Christmas. We gotta hook up. I've got a pool view at RPR the 21st. How did you get ET 110? They didn't even have 2 queens regular rooms when i called?

Motherfletcher and DaddyDon at US together!!!! Oh...OH..... we are in trouble now..... just kidding.:p

Dont know how i got the rate i called yesterday!!!!I told them all the cards i carried and that was the rate she spit out,King bed ,reg view....Who am i to argue with the rpr gods....lol.i called the lowes 1st number so im not sure if that had anything to do with or not.1-800-563-9711.I am leaving on that sunday motherfletcher and would love to meet with you before i go...Lets hook up if we can!!!!!!!!Let me know!

Just punched in aph rate 129.0 ent rate ?????? Not showing zippo just thought u would like to know....

But called again to confirm my 110.0 a nite rate and it is confirmed.

Thats a quick return! You are an offical addict! Have Fun! :)

The addiction began with Holidays for me too. But I haven't hit bottom like Flyfly yet. For me the only cure is an empty wallet. I have alot of family support with that.

Since we are doing Montu, Kraken & Hulk for our "Coaster Christmas" ,in that order, we will be checking in to RPR early Sunday with IOA opening in mind. The Hulk will complete the trifecta. I will be staying at Rosen Plaza Saturday night , Dad.
You want me to wake you up Sunday?:o

We are outta here today when school gets out.

Yes I blame my addiction to all of you !!!!! For you made universal sound so fun....And it is!!!:) You made the resorts sound so wonderfull and they are!!!!!!You made me believe i couldnt live with out my ap and i cant ! Yes My name is Don .I'm a us/ioa addictt,I try to resist the urges of the royaly pacific but it has me in its grasp.I am truley a addict... We will leave here about 4 am friday morning and arrive at the royal pacific about 10.30-11.00 depending on potty breaks and eating...I keep telling the girls this is a budget trip for we are going the the house of the mouse next month....I wonder will they listen?????????? Okay daddy losses another one to the female s....Yea mother fletcher i would love to hook up before we leave pm me so we can have a contact ....How ever you want to handle it .

So don't send the kids to college........then you can go to Universal and not have an empty wallet.....just kidding.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter