• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help????????????????????

crdshrk007

Earning My Ears
I am new at this, and like a fool not knowing about any discounts booked 3 rooms ( pool side ) at the hard rock hotel for april.
does anybody have any codes or info that i my use to get my rooms cheaper?

thanks guys

crdshrk

You can tell them you would like the entertainment rate. If this rate is better, you will have to present the card that comes in the entertainment book upon check in. If you do not have a book, they can be purchased for $35 from area organizations or on line.

There is also a fanclub discount. This card is offered through HR departments. If you are unable to get one through your HR department, you can post again and someone may be able to hook you up with a nice woman who is kind enough to send cards to you in the mail.

You can also decide whether buying an annual pass is worthwhile for your trip for the discounts on hotels. Remember, you can always buy just one and buy regular multiday admissions for family members. The AP has other food and merchandise discounts as well.

Good luck with your planning.

When in April are you going? The first 1/2 of April there is a block on Entertainment Card rates, or so I have been told every time I call. We have a AAA rate for 4/3-6 so those rates are out there.

T&B

well, I do not know if this is good or not, but I know I saved alot of money thanks to all of you. I booked a room in portofino for $202 a night. had to buy pass to get those rates, but what the heck, at what we saved it was worth it !!!!

thanks again everybody,

if you know of any more deals, please let me know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter