Help with SeaWorld Show Times

Dad of 3

Mouseketeer
Hello,
We will be visiting SeaWorld for the first time next week :) . We try to plan our day before hand, thus we would appreciate assistance from anyone that has been at the park recently with the show times at Seaworld. The shows that seem the most interesting to us are:
Key west theater Dolphin show.
Sea Lion and otter show,
Nautilus Theater show,
Shamu killer whale shows
Friends of the wild shows
Are there still ski shows at Atlantis Bayside stadium?

Thank you
Dad of 3

The ski show has closed. A brand new ski show is supposed to open Memorial Day weekend.

I haven't heard of a Friends of the Wild show.

The dolphin show usually has the first show at 10 am. Cylde and Seamore usually has the most shows during the day. I don't have recent show times.

Sorry my mistake, I got "friends from the wild" from a map that I have. The show I meant is Pets on Stage.

Dad of 3

Pets on Stage is now Pets Ahoy. It is shown in the Nautilus Theater and has about 2-3 shows a day. The first show time is around noon or 1 pm.

I was there Feb.19th I have the schedule but I don't know if it will be different when you go. Shamu 11:30/1:00/3:30--------Dolphin Fest 10:00/12:30/1:30/2:30/4:30---------Clyde &Seamore 10:45/12:30/2:30/3:30--------Cirque de la Mer 1:00/2:30/5:00------Shamu Rocks America (must see!)6:45pm---- The park closed at 7pm that day. As for the ski show it wasn't there like Barry said but the Pets Ahoy which we loved when we went two years ago also wasn't there this time. Hope this helps. Have a great time!

Just wanted to say thank-you for your post. I checked my e-mail a few hours before we left for Florida and got the times from your post, but did not have time to reply. We used your post for our visit to sea world on March 9 and the show times were correct except for the Jack Hana special show that was in the Nautilus Theater. Thus we were able to plan our trip prior to arriving. A good plan always makes a more enjoyable visit for us. :)
I had asked sea world for there show times about a week ahead of our visit and they sent back an e-mail saying that the show times change too much for them to distribute prior to actual day. As we can see they do not change that much.

Thanks,
Dad of 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter