• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! RPH or PBH?

leighe

<font color=teal>Are we there yet?<br><font color=
DH and I are planning on spending 3 or 4 days at Universal in late July. This will be after 8 nights at BCV with the whole fam - my parents, his parents, brothers and sisters, neices and nephews, so we want to be able to relax and hang out at the hotel quite a bit. We definitely want club level/deluxe, something like that. Which hotel has the best restarunts and the best pool? I know we would love the theming of either. I used to stay at the Poly with my parents and loved it and we have both travelled in Italy and loved that too! Oh - I have heard the Deluxe rooms at PBH have a luxurious bathroom. What's it like? ( I consider bathrooms to be one of the most important parts of hotel rooms! I love jacuzzi tubs!:D ) So, any suggestions, hints, reviews would be very welcome! Thanks!

If you want the nice, big bathroom, go with PBH Deluxe Room. The bathroom is huge! We have stayed at all three of the resorts at Universal. My new favorite is RPR, but if you want the big room with luxurious bath - go with PBH - it's beautiful. The PBH is very quiet and relaxing. The pools are quite nice and I think you will love it.

The rooms at RPR are much smaller than PBH and the bathroom is nothing to speak of. You are probably asking yourself why RPR is my new favorite - it is because it is a good value for the money. If you can get a good rate at RPR, it's a four star resort for the price of a moderate at Disney. I liked the tropical atmosphere, ease of walking to IOA and Tschoup Chop!

Either way you can't make a mistake - all the hotels at Universal are great.

Have fun! Sounds like a nice trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter