• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me decide!!

Where should me, DH, and 4 yr old DD eat our first night?

• O'Hana's

• Tony's Town Square

• Chef Mickey's

• Liberty Tree Tavern

Results are only viewable after voting.

pam66

<font color=indigo>Cue the twilight zone music!<br
Where should we eat our first night? It is me, DH, and 4 yr old DD
I read so many great things about each place. We did eat at Chef Mickey's last year, and DH and I have eaten at Tony's, but not our DD. I just can't make up my mind ...HELP
O'Hana's
Tony's Town Square
Chef Mickey's
Liberty Tree Tavern

Do any of them have characters at Dinner? I think LTT does. Your DD might enjoy that.

:wave2:

'Ohana is my pick. Because you don't have to go into a park - it's in the Poly resort. And, they have coconut races and hoola hoop contests for little kids - your DD would have fun!

Ohana is certainly a fun place, but on the first night with a 4yo, how can you miss Chef Mickey?::MickeyMo If you are going to be in MK, go for LTT.:earsboy:

My vote was for Chef Mickey's....it's my family's first night tradition. Gets us into that "Disney Spirit" and we love riding the monorail loop after dinner. This year we went to the MK afterward to watch Spectro and Wishes. It was truly "magical"!!

We always do Chef Mickeys our first night. With all the characters we really feel the Disney magic when we eat here.

We will be eating at 'Ohanas our first night. There is nothing like starting your vacation with a great meal! We vote for Ohana. ::MickeyMo

Seems to be a first night tradition for many family's.It seems a great way to start vacation and get get everyone pumped up with Disney Magic.We start each vacation by going to HDDR.

Thanks for the replies. I think I'm going to go with Chef Mickey's for our first night, I also like the idea of interacting with Mickey and friends right away. I am still so intrigued by O'Hana's I think I will make a PS there for our last night. I can see that a majority of our budget is going to go to food. There are just too many restaurants:eek: and not enough time!!

Pam check the Wishes sch at MK and make your ps a little before it starts so you can watch it while you eat.

Can you see Wishes from Chef Mickey's I know you can from the California Grill. If not, I like marcyinPA's idea of riding the monorail loop(DD loves the monorail) and then watching the parade and maybe fireworks. I'm not sure about the latter part since this is our arrival day and it depends how tired we are. But it sounds like a fun and "magical" way to start our trip:earboy2:

No you cant see Wishes from Chef Mcikeys. You could always ride the monorail to the Poly and walk out to the beach to see Wishes. Its a great view from there.

I'm sorry 4greatboys, you meant watching fireworks while at O"hana's didn't you:blush: It takes me a while, but I usually catch on after a while:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter