Help Me Decide-No Excursions for 4nt on Dream?

We did a self-guided walking tour of Nassau from the unofficial guide. We both enjoyed it, but you could easily do a quick walk to Queen' s Staircase and the fort and walk back or modify the tour in other ways.

For our last cruise we were scheduled to do a guided food tasting tour - found it on TripAdvisor, however the Dream went to Mexico instead. The tour company gave us a certificate to do it on our next cruise, so we'll do that in January on our first cruise. We'll probably walk to the rum distillery to pick up a couple of bottles of rum as well. :)

I would suggest Greycliffe Chocolatiers for a quick jaunt off the ship and a pretty fun experience. :) We did that in June and had a great time!
We don't typically get off the ship on short cruises, but I was really happy we did that one. It is fairly quick and you still have quite a bit of time onboard.

We don't do too much on CC anymore and enjoy the peace and quiet of the ship on that port day. The pools are practically empty, the Aquaduck is pretty much a walk on (especially right after they open it.)
It is funny, on sea days we avoid the pool and Aquaduck until the folks are getting ready for early dinner and the shows. Sea days are great for relaxing on the verandah or seeing a movie or two, or playing some mini golf. Sometimes port days are our sea days. lol

Would recommend getting off the ship in Nassau and can tell you that the Greycliff Hotel Chocolate Factory Tour is a
great one to do and the whole family will enjoy it. We've done it twice now! With more and more folks saying they plan
to stay on the ship in Nassau it may no longer be as quiet and less full as you might wish. Bon voyage.

I've been on several 4 nights and this time I'm staying on the ship in Nassau. I have 2 young children and think they'll have a better time onboard.

At castaway cay we are doing the stingray excursion - so fun

Would recommend getting off the ship in Nassau and can tell you that the Greycliff Hotel Chocolate Factory Tour is a
great one to do and the whole family will enjoy it. We've done it twice now! With more and more folks saying they plan
to stay on the ship in Nassau it may no longer be as quiet and less full as you might wish. Bon voyage.

How long does the Chocolate Factory Tour take? Are their specific times you need to choose ahead of time? Thank you!

I fell off the ship my first time at Nassau and hurt my ankle so my view is skewed. Staying on the ship is actually quite nice when at port. It's quiet and you can enjoy empty pools.

Cackyschmackers: The Chocolate Tour is about 2 hours, give or take a little. If you sign up for it online the times available will be listed.

A fun tour for the whole family. Enjoy.

We are doing a 4 night Dream cruise in January and are staying on the ship in Nassau. I know that lots of other people will do the same, so I don't expect an empty ship but it should still be a bit quieter than sea days. This is also the shortest cruise that we have ever taken and I want to enjoy the time on the ship.

We took this cruise last year and are going again in March. We didn't do any excursions last time and don't plan on doing it next time either. When people get off the boat, that's when we hit the Aquaduck and go over and over. Otherwise the lines can get to be 45 min + long. Plus there's nothing that our 6 and 8 yr olds would enjoy in Nassau anyway and the boat is such fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter