• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Help me decide- 1 Bedroom Villa at Bay Lake Tower or Kidani Village

What did you end up booking? You may already know this, you can't go by the availability calendars you see on the various rental sites, they are not in real time. David's will show everything so you can get an idea of the cost, but that does not mean it's available to book/rent. Confirmed reservations are a different story. Best of luck!
All the insight from everyone was much appreciated! We decided to try for BLT (knowing it might be hard to get), and sure enough, we inquired as it still said "available" but dvcrentalstore got back to us saying it was no longer an option. We then inquired about Savanna view 1 bedroom at Kidani and they okayed it right away and we got it booked! So it's AKL after all, which I'm quite happy with for the theming :) I hope to try BLT one day but it wasn't to be this trip!

Curious if you booked yet. If you are only there for a short period of time, and you like having something more "themed" than BLT, have you considered Boardwalk? You have easy access to two parks that way, plus boats, skyliner and walking as an option. Lots of options for food too, and its a fun environment. And the cost, I imagine for a one bedroom would be pretty close to what you were already looking at paying.
This was also a good suggestion! I've always had Boardwalk on my radar but there was no availability listed for it for our dates- looks like it would need to be investigated for a trip that's further out ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter