Help me deal with this!!

jo_de_vil

Mouseketeer
We have paid in everything in full including Premium economy flights, a 4 night Disney cruise, 12 nights at BVW (DVC) and 3 nights at the Portofino bay at Universal with tickets to Blue man Group and a character breakfast with photo connect! We leave the UK in 54 days, we have all our ADR's including BOG, except California Grill. Deluxe Dining Plan, MNSSHP, Photopass+.

DH has put in his notice with the Royal Air Force and is paid until end of Nov, so the plan was have the holiday and then he would start looking for work, well he got invited to and assessment day and long story short he starts training 9 Sep til 5 Nov (a dream job) so the holiday is off. He did say that me and DS8 should go without him but it wouldn't be the same. So we are delaying the trip till hopefully next Oct!!!!!!!!!!
As a sweetener I am taking DS for his 9th birthday to Disneyland Paris, it won't be as good as WDW but hey its better than nothing.
We will be staying at the New York Hotel, Empire Club room so anyone who has stayed there please tell me what it is like as I am a little bit down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter