Help-Do I call to Confirm?

bobbidiboo

Mouseketeer
Hi,
My DH and I will be in WDW in only 17 more days:bounce: :bounce:

My question is we booked the trip through AAA and will be staying at the CBR, we haven't received packet yet it is suppose to be here soon (I hope), do I call the CBR before going down to confirm ressie's or is this necessary? I do have the confirmation # on my receipt.

Also do you always call airline to confirm your flights too?

Thanks for any help:D
Brenda

I think you should call to confirm. But a warning, you may only be able to confirm the WDW reservations through your AAA agent because, I think, he or she is the only person that has access to the numbers. You have nothing to loose by calling.

I would call, I would hate to see anyone get all the way to WDW and find they do not have a place to stay. Call WDW, they may not have access to your confrim # (though they better how else do they match you up to your ressie) but if they should be able to look you up by name.

Have fun!

I would call my AAA Agent and ask
where my travel packet is, I was told
by my agent I would have my travel
papers and all information 3 weeks before
my departure date, And to call Disney
and ask about my room 3 to 4 days
before my arrival, as my name would
not be in the date base before then
( this is so I can request a specific room).
and to call my airline 24 hours before
to confirm flight time ( you
can also have you travel agent confirm your
seat numbers and times, I always ask for this
when I pick up my travel info, If she says she can not
do this then you do not have a good agent...Mine
always does this for me, The only time I do it myself
is when I book on line on my own..
then I contact the agent I delt with when I made my air flight plans
Always get the names of the people you are with and their
agent number..Most agent online will give you most of this information when you
ask for it or ask for a day or time to call back to confirm all information..

Thanks everyone for the info, still no packet so I am calling my AAA agent first thing in the morning. We are now down to 14 days and our weather here in VT has gone from upper 80's last week back to 33 and snow flurries today:mad: And an Earthquake to boot on Saturday:eek:
Can't wait to get there but a little nervous that we haven't gotten papers yet, has anyone else ever had a problem with AAA, this is our first time booking with them, but got a great rate!

Did you book your flights online? If so, go to the web site, type in your FF# and you can check your itineraries. If you have any confirmation # you can call the airlines and have them look it up for you.

I would definitely call to confirm. It's getting very close to when you are going, and you'll want to make sure everything is in order.:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter