HELP! Can't find a track list for the Hollywood Blvd BGM Loop!

Disnerdette

Mouseketeer
I'm hoping the amazing DISers can help me with this! I'm listening to the old Hollywood Blvd BGM loop (before its recent change to 30s/40s songs, back when it was orchestral tracks from non-Disney movies) and there are a few songs that I know I know, but can not for the life of me place them. Does anyone know where I can find a track list?! ParkTunes.com doesn't have it available, and I have tried a zillion different Google searches.

For reference, this is the version I'm listening to:

Thank you in advance! :)

I'm hoping the amazing DISers can help me with this! I'm listening to the old Hollywood Blvd BGM loop (before its recent change to 30s/40s songs, back when it was orchestral tracks from non-Disney movies) and there are a few songs that I know I know, but can not for the life of me place them. Does anyone know where I can find a track list?! ParkTunes.com doesn't have it available, and I have tried a zillion different Google searches.

For reference, this is the version I'm listening to:

Thank you in advance! :)
What's wrong with the track listing included on the YouTube page of that video? That's usually how uploaders post the information. Or is the track listing wrong, maybe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!