• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help Booking TDL Hotels....

Princess_Melanie

Princess in Training
Hi there,

Looking for any help/hints/tips for booking the Tokyo Disney hotel and the Miracosta....

We're honeymooning in Japan Dec 2015 following our DFTW in May and have been organising everything through a tailormade travel agent. They emailed me today and basically said - have a great honeymoon, we can't help you this time....we were looking to do both Disney hotels, a Tokyo hotel, Ryokan, day trips etc - they were fabulous when we sat with them and built an itinerary with them so it was a sad surprise to get this email :(

So I guess we're back to booking everything ourselves....any useful tips would be great - we'd love to spend a night in the Tangled themed room (we're having a Tangled wedding...) how do we enquire about that?

Thanks in advance :)
Mel

TDR Hotels don't work with travel agents - at least non Japanese agents. I suggest you check out the TDR website. There is a phone number that you can call to make hotel reservations there.

OR ... save yourself the aggravation and stay at the Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay. Your local agent can book that for you. You will be saving a lot of money and they location is just across from the Disney Resort line Bayside Station.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter