Help! Are there sites I can BUY WDW prints?

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
I'm starting to scrap our last trip...& was just me & my 2 dd's. WONDERFUL trip...but I"m realizing I missed some pics that I wish I would have taken. I know I can buy the 5x7's from PhotoPass...but I'd prefer not to spend $13 a picture! I'm looking for some pics of the different rides, attractions, countries in Epcot. I REALLY need a pic of the TOT! I will buy that one if I have to! Do you know of any sites that sell pics like that?

A bunch of people here have contributed Disney pictures available for use by anyone at shutterfly the username is wdwscrapper@yahoo.com and the password is mickey. You can order the pictures from there, you just need to enter your credit card information and address, when you are finished make sure to delete your information so that no one else can use the information. I hope there is something there that can help you.

Becky

Becky - OMG I love you! That wa EXACTLY what I needed !!!! If you were next to me I think I'd kiss you!!!!

& because that was so helpful to ME I'm going to gather some of my best disney pics & put them on there!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU!!!!!! :disrocks:

You are so welcome. I still have to sort through my pictures and share them. But first I want to go through and order them for myself. I have probably only ordered 50 digital prints since I got my first digital camera in 2001 and have decided I want to order prints before my computer has issues. I have had lots of close calls but have lucked out. I don't want to lose pictures. One of my resolutoins was to order prints and organize them. Since I have 5 years worth to sort through and order it might be awhile before I upload them there to share with others.

Becky

EEEK considering my computer crashed just 3 months ago! I would die! I just got my canon digi rebel in October (right before our trip) so I only have a few months of pics. WHat I found most helpful was to download & burn onto a cd once a month (ok so disney was 4 cd's)...but I have one for November & now one for Christmas. & then I can erase the memory card (once I make sure the cd works) & then I can print when I want/need to without worrying about the puter crashing!

I just uploaded about 50 of my fav pics on Shutterfly! Thanks again!

COOL!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!

I too think I need to add some pics.

OMG, that is AMAZING!!! Does anyone offer this type of thing for Disneyland? Haven't made it to WDW yet, hoping to go in 2008. <sigh>

Thanks in advance!

A ton of great pictures have been added to the shutterfly account. Thanks to everyone who has shared. My album will be complete with pics I missed, or forgot to take (I know that is hard to believe cuz my DH says all I do is take pictures!!!)

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing new pics.

ok , I just went to the Shutterfly account....now my pics were there yesterday along with 100's of others....now they're gone? & instead of saying "welcome Mickey" it says Welcome Kari? Where'd all our pictures go?????????????????????????????????

Thanks Becky, for the link! I can't find any pictures, though, associated with that account? It keeps telling me how to "get started" and that I need to add pictures? Am I looking in the wrong spot? :confused3

ETA: Apparantly someone else is having the same problem. I get the "Keri" welcome, too, not Mickey.

Another welcome Keri ... hopefully Shutterfly is just having a glitch and the photos will turn up!

Hey...what a GREAT idea!!! However...I too am getting the "welcome Keri" followed by information on "how to get started". It keeps saying that the account is empty...

I'm excited to see what's actually in the account...so I hope Shutterfly can hurry up and get the glitch worked out. Hopefully all it is...is a glitch on their half. Besides wanting to see what photos were there...I had a few of mine in mind to upload there to share as well.

I've participated in quite a couple photo swaps on the cruise board and this idea would be a great thing for over there as well...hmmmm.

Has anyone contacted shutterfly to ask about the problem?

ok, whose Kari and what did you do with our pictures?????

There were there this morning cuz I was looking at the new ones just posted, and when I went back to order some just now--- they were gone!!!

I checked the email associated with the account and there were no notices of changes to the account (like password, email change etc)

Well, shoot! I got "Welcome Keri," this morning, so I tried again, just now. I got all excited when I saw "Welcome Mickey." I thought everything had been fixed, but it still says there are no pictures in this account. :sad1: I am so disappointed!

Pat

340 days and counting . . . again!

Chris was the last to order, please let us know if you get your pictures. They should be delivered between 1/5 and 1/9 2006. I emailed shutterfly to ask them to restore the account to 12/31/2005 ( I don't know if it is possible, but I explained that the pictures where missing and had been there before.) In the mean time I will try to upload some of the 100's I had loaded previously. This was a very cool way for us to share/ and get our "missing' pictures. I hope that we can continue this.

Pam

Well I hope I get them! I uploaded mine after I ordered...& they went mia after that...although Iknow they were all there after I uploaded mine, as I checked.....POO

I was just able to log into Sutterfly.com and see the pictures. And it says Welcome Mickey. So give it a try again.

Well, I RE-uploaded many of the pics I had on line, I know they are not as good as many of the ones that were up orignially, but maybe some of you could RE-load your pics. I got the email from shutterfly they can not reset it, So I changed the name back to MICKEY for us.

Please just delete your mailing/credit card info only when placing the order.

I tried to keep them by topic/park, but not always easy. Enjoy.

BTW-Happy New Year

tubachick said:
Well, I RE-uploaded many of the pics I had on line, I know they are not as good as many of the ones that were up orignially, but maybe some of you could RE-load your pics.

I tried to keep them by topic/park, but not always easy. Enjoy.

BTW-Happy New Year

Oh I didn't realize that Sorry. But it does say Welcome Mickey instead of the other person's name. :confused3

just uploaded a few shots..hope someone can use them Hubby thought I was nuts to take pics without kids in them!!

looking for the tower of terror (an outside view) if anyone has one that will br great..thanks!!

Marissa :earsgirl:

Ps I uploaded a few nice ones in the mgm section (the guitar and star wars and water tower) and some board walk pics and some hoop de doo from last trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter