HELLO ? MICKEY? ARE YOU THERE?It's me again, and again, and again.....TR STARTED 6/3

subbing... love your PTR. You are SO lucky. So many trips. I need to go read about the 16th birthday trip. Can't wait for more.

Thanks and glad you're here. :) We had a lot of fun on the 16th birthday trip, even though it was super-crazy at times.

I noticed you'll be at WL during August/September? Are you hoping for free dining?

Thanks and glad you're here. :) We had a lot of fun on the 16th birthday trip, even though it was super-crazy at times.

I noticed you'll be at WL during August/September? Are you hoping for free dining?

Absolutely!!!! First time on the dining plan and we are really hopeful for a pin. I am page 2 into your TR and I have to tell you... OMG those crowds :eek:. I keep showing my DH your pictures. Crazy. I don't do well with crowds though 65 or 100 degrees :rolleyes1

Absolutely!!!! First time on the dining plan and we are really hopeful for a pin. I am page 2 into your TR and I have to tell you... OMG those crowds :eek:. I keep showing my DH your pictures. Crazy. I don't do well with crowds though 65 or 100 degrees :rolleyes1

I'll bet free dining will be released this spring, and then you can have it applied to your ressie. We've never paid for the dining plan, but did enjoy it during free dining in 2008. It was great not having to pay for any food! May the free dining gods smile on you! :wizard:

I normally don't like being very crowded either. But I can handle it much better in 65 degree temps, than when it's 100 degrees and everyone's hot and sweaty. :scared:

LOVE the recall post - how funny! There was alot going on back in '86! :lmao:

Oh yes, Courtney, that's just the half of what was going on.......:rolleyes1 Those were some interesting days! ;)

Thanks Becky! :goodvibes

I never thought about how funny it is that they want to pile up in the bed together on Christmas Eve, but it is, isn't it? :laughing: Even funnier, is the fact they call us on our home number, from their cell to tell us that they're awake on Christmas morning! They don't want to walk through the den and see any presents before we're up and out there! :rotfl:

Elizabeth got a lot of laughs from her costume...She wore jeans with heels, so her feet got to hurting after a while dragging that wagon around with 2 American dolls (they were the big twin sisters) and 6 Lee Middleton babies (the sextuplets)!!

I don't think Kevin packed anything but Bama shirts! :thumbsup2

Oh my word--that is precious that they call you so they don't spoil the surprise of seeing the presents!! Love it!! :goodvibes

That's a lot of dolls--hee hee!! What a creative outfit--was the wig sold specifically as Kate Gosselin's hair?! If so, that is hysterical!! :lmao: I used to LOVE that show until they started having issues--it is so sad to see that show rip their family apart--and to see what money and fame can do to a family--those poor kids!

I love the 1986 time line. Wow that was a long time ago, I was 23 :lmao:. If you look at it from our kids perspective 1986 to them is like 1956 to us :scared1:. Now I really feel old.

Hi Michelle!

I didn't get in on your Sweet 16 / NYE report until the end...

This time I want to get in on the ground floor! :laughing:

Kathy

Yes, we will be a little squashed.....Meg is so close to 3, and is tall for her age, so she will not sleep in a pack/play. She will want to be in the bed with her mama. We'll make it...like you said, we'll be at Disney!

:idea: Don't the rooms in Alligator Bayou over in Riverside have two doubles and a trundle bed? Perhaps you would be more comfortable there!

Kathy

Ahh the 1980s years...
I was 8ish years old that summer. I rocked to Madonna and and the soundtrack from fame on RECORD. I wore my socks in three colors SLOUCHED and wore scrunchies in my hair in the order of my colored socks.

:confused3 Well where were Clinton and Stacy back than????

Oh my word--that is precious that they call you so they don't spoil the surprise of seeing the presents!! Love it!! :goodvibes

That's a lot of dolls--hee hee!! What a creative outfit--was the wig sold specifically as Kate Gosselin's hair?! If so, that is hysterical!! :lmao: I used to LOVE that show until they started having issues--it is so sad to see that show rip their family apart--and to see what money and fame can do to a family--those poor kids!

Yes, Becky, that is a lot of dolls! You have two girls, so you'll understand, if you don't already! :)

The wig was called "Eight is Too Much", or something like that. It couldn't use her name, or the company would have had to pay for the use of her name. We ordered it online from a costume center.

I used to love the show too. The last one I saw was the one where they announced their separation. After that I refused to watch it---too sad what was happening to their family. :sad2:

I love the 1986 time line. Wow that was a long time ago, I was 23 :lmao:. If you look at it from our kids perspective 1986 to them is like 1956 to us :scared1:. Now I really feel old.

I was 18, ready to conquer the world!! :hippie: My kids think it's hilarious that I was born in the 60s. "The 60s", they scream, like it was 1860!

Hi Michelle!

I didn't get in on your Sweet 16 / NYE report until the end...

This time I want to get in on the ground floor! :laughing:

Kathy

Hi Kathy! :wave2: I saw where you'd posted on my 16th BD/NYE TR. Glad you came over here to help with my PTR.

:idea: Don't the rooms in Alligator Bayou over in Riverside have two doubles and a trundle bed? Perhaps you would be more comfortable there!

Kathy

I think that we will automatically be placed in AB, because of our party size. :thumbsup2

Ahh the :confused3 Well where were Clinton and Stacy back than????

There wouldn't have been enough Clintons and Stacys to take care of all of us! :lmao:

I wish I could be a Disneybride. I seem to always be the bridesmaid...I feel like the girl in the 28 Dresses movie where she is always in everyones wedding but her own...LOL

This post is not trip related, but Disney related---

I just wanted to share some pictures of a Disney –themed memo board that my girls, Elizabeth and Rachel, made and gave to me for my birthday this past week. :goodvibes

Here’s the first picture of just the board:

IMGP1935.jpg

The board with some old photopass pics:

IMGP1938.jpg

And finally, a close up: (Hopefully, you can see the Mickey heads on the fabric!)

IMGP1940.jpg

I thought it was really cute and completely surprised! I was expecting another VB, not that there's anything wrong with that---I love me some Vera! :) I had no idea they could wield a glue gun that well ! Makes a craft-mother proud! :thumbsup2

I LOVE your board, what an awesome gift! The fact that they took the time to make it, makes it even more special. :goodvibes

Where did they find that red fabric with the Mickey heads on it - I might need to make one of those for myself! :thumbsup2

What extremely thoughtful girls you have. Any DIS mom would love a gift like that :thumbsup2

Happy Belated Birthday!:bday:

LOVE the memo board!! Your girls did a wonderful job--and it's even more special that they made it for you!! :lovestruc That is the same fabric my mom bought to make the girls as outfit for the trip!! She's complimenting it with black/white polka dot fabric--just like your memo board!! :goodvibes

I LOVE your board, what an awesome gift! The fact that they took the time to make it, makes it even more special. :goodvibes

Where did they find that red fabric with the Mickey heads on it - I might need to make one of those for myself! :thumbsup2

Thanks, Michelle. It is a really sweet gift! :cloud9:

I'm pretty sure they bought the fabric at Hobby Lobby.

What extremely thoughtful girls you have. Any DIS mom would love a gift like that :thumbsup2

Happy Belated Birthday!:bday:

Thanks for the belated BD wish. :thumbsup2

They CAN be thoughtful, when they want to! ;)

LOVE the memo board!! Your girls did a wonderful job--and it's even more special that they made it for you!! :lovestruc That is the same fabric my mom bought to make the girls as outfit for the trip!! She's complimenting it with black/white polka dot fabric--just like your memo board!! :goodvibes

Thanks Becky! So your girls are getting dresses made of the same fabric? That's great! :) You'll have to post a pic of them on your PTR when you mom finishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter