• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello, from MA

OswaldMickeyFan

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, I am a "newbie" from MA. I can't wait to learn and share cool things about Disney and WDW. Thank you

I'm a newbie myself from MA as well, about 60 miles south east of Boston, so closer to Cape Cod!! Will be traveling to WDW in May 2015 with my DS (2 y.o) and his dad!! We are staying at AOA, any advice or cool things to take advantage of at AOA? It'll be our first time there and first time staying on property since '08 so I'm sure lots has changed. This will also be my first trip since being 21, so I'd love advice on fun night time activities with my love as our DS will be going with family from Central FL for our first two nights so we can have some adult park fun too... I am so so very excited for this trip and I'm trying to have my itinerary FULL FULL FULL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter