• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hellllllllp!!!!!!!

chip64

Mouseketeer
We are leaving tomorrow and staying at the Poly. from Jan. 10th-14th. I was just checking out the movie schedule at FW and was wondering what is the best mode of transportation from the Poly to FW. We will have a rental car btw.. Should I drive over or use WDW's transportation? Thanks, Chip. PS, please anyone, respond quickly because we are leaving in the morning!! Thanks again.

From the Poly you'll need to first take the resort monorail to the Contemp., then get on the boat that goes to Ft. Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge.

If you're up for a 10 minute walk, then take the monorail to the Contemporary and the little boat to FW. If your party can't walk it, then I'd drive and catch the FW bus that will take you to it. Either way will be easy!

If you take your car, you'll have to park at the entrance parking lot at FW and then take a bus from there. I don't think you will save much time doing it that way. I really like taking the monorail/boat as described above-so long as the weather is good! Can get pretty breezy out there on the lake! You could always walk over the TTC and take the campground bus from there.

Too late to help Chip but I would get off the monorail at MK and catch the direct boat to FW. Its a longer boat ride but a much shorter walk from monorail to the boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter