Helium

I think I will enjoy it too. And I am going to recommend it to a friend who loves to write!

I found an old paper I wrote about what JK Rowling has done for young adult literature (I was brown-nosing a bit - it was a fiction for adolescents course and the professor is quite the HP fan and seems to find a LOT of educational value in it. . . he even mailed me a copy of an article he wrote similar to my paper when the class was over, LOL)

Anyway, got my credit today! Very easy!

I signed up and did an article on 4/9 and never got credit. Did I do something wrong?:sad2:

I signed up on April 3rd and have not gotten credit yet :confused3 Guess I have to wait two weeks to put in a trouble ticket?

I still have not been credited. Previous posters who were credited very quickly -- are you all super members? I'm not -- maybe that would explain why I seem to be the only one that is 8 days out and still not credited??

I still have not been credited. Previous posters who were credited very quickly -- are you all super members? I'm not -- maybe that would explain why I seem to be the only one that is 8 days out and still not credited??

Lorie, I joined 4/3 and have not received credit either. I am a super member, so that may not be the problem with yours. Tricia thinks it is something with my computer, but I have not figured it out yet. I get credited for some things really fast and others I never get credit for. :confused3

Lorie, I joined 4/3 and have not received credit either. I am a super member, so that may not be the problem with yours. Tricia thinks it is something with my computer, but I have not figured it out yet. I get credited for some things really fast and others I never get credit for. :confused3

Thanks for responding :) Sorry you also have problems but at least it assuages my paranoia :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter