Helium

I'm anxious to see if this site works or not. I submitted an article about contests and sweepstakes on the Internet. I hope that someone will post back if they actually see any money in their account from their articles!

I have 0.09 Tricia! I wrote the WDW article, checked my account & had 0.07--it was ranked 1 out of 7 at that time. Then I did a quick article on Romantic Dinners in Charleston, SC--checked again & had 0.02 more.

This might become addicting. It looks like they have contests too. You have to get $25 before you can request a payout.

I have 0.09 Tricia! I wrote the WDW article, checked my account & had 0.07--it was ranked 1 out of 7 at that time. Then I did a quick article on Romantic Dinners in Charleston, SC--checked again & had 0.02 more.

This might become addicting. It looks like they have contests too. You have to get $25 before you can request a payout.

That is really cool!! I'm going to have to make some time to start uploading more articles. Even a little bit of extra money for something like that is cool since you can keep earning long after you have written them.

I'm going to have to dig around and see if any of my old papers from college would work for this, hehe.

I just wrote a really short and not very good article. Oh well, as long as I get my credits that's all I care about! :) How fast did everyone get credited?

Oooh what is this site and how did yall find it?

It's a site where your write articles and then others rate them. Sounds like you can also make money from it depending on how others rate your articles. It's in the SR offers they will pay you $3 to sign up and submit an article.

Wow, you could spend a lot of time there.

I just finished doing this one and I hope I did it right. Did you all write your article through the Sunshine link or through the link you received when you confirmed your email? I sure hope it credits for me!

I did this last night and it credited today. Super easy! I cut & pasted my testimonial from the SM page on SR.

I c&ped a blog entry from my recent car buying experience. :)

I did one this afternoon also...about Disney Dining, some of my Favorite restaurants in Disney World :)

It says "pending" on my account...hope they accept it!! :confused3

Is this just in the supermember lounge or is it for all members? I tried to search for it at work but had to stop and actually do some work this afternoon :(

Is this just in the supermember lounge or is it for all members? I tried to search for it at work but had to stop and actually do some work this afternoon :(
I sent you a PM, didn't know if I could post how to get into the link! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter