Heart Flutters

Did you have to do anything to treat it? Meds or surgery, or is it just something you have to learn to live with.

He also told me to cut down on caffeine.

No, no meds or surgery. Just cut down on caffeine and try to avoid stress. I have a mug and a half of regular coffee in the morning and a Keurig cup of regular most afternoons and do fine with that amount. I think the problem was when I was waitressing, I drank a lot of regular Diet Coke so too much caffeine in that. I rarely drink pop/soda anymore and when I do it’s caffeine free.

I have them too, pretty much the same diagnosis as everyone has said, premature heart beats that cause what seems like a skipped beat, and then heavy thudding.

I ended up cutting out caffeine completely, I'm pretty sensitive to it and had cut down quite a bit, and that helped a lot. It's pretty well died down now with just cutting out the caffeine.

The Holter monitor should hopefully pick up what's happening.

LOL, the Holter monitor is a cure for heart problems, everyone I have ever known who had to wear one never had a symptom while it was on! :laughing:
I have had these, thanks peri-menopause, but normal EKG and my doc isn't concerned at all. Annoying but that's about it.

LOL, the Holter monitor is a cure for heart problems, everyone I have ever known who had to wear one never had a symptom while it was on! :laughing:
I have had these, thanks peri-menopause, but normal EKG and my doc isn't concerned at all. Annoying but that's about it.
Mine showed my symptoms. Then again mine is due to low TSH so not something that just comes and goes like stress or caffeine.

It showed my symptoms as well as both my husband’s parents. That’s 3 for 3 in my personal experience.

Sometimes my heart does a thing that feels really weird but I'm not sure if they're heart flutters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!