Heading back to Princess Josie's Castle-An AKV May 22-29 PTR-TR Started 6/3!

Thanks Leanne, you are so sweet:hug: Jasmine and I were talking about our trip next year and she wants to try May!!! I don't know why or where that came from but I'm kinda excited that we may be able to go in May, we've never done May!! Now the all important question.....are you guys planning on going next May too???:rolleyes1
Do not tease me Queen! We would absolutely go back in May and meet up with you guys!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Yay for the bday gifr and RL!! I need to bring the cases in, got most of the girls stuff washed. I will be right there with ya! I will not get sick of it dont you worry!

:lmao: I'm glad you won't get sick of me before we get there....that would suck since we are going to be spending so much time together. :rotfl:

I hope Cayley is better today and the rest of you fight whatever it is off. Yikes!! :scared1:

Queen, I know that you posted this to Leanne but I am sure I can speak for her and say you let us know when you guys will be there and we will make it work!! Guess I just invited myself :)

Mary is right Queen! You just let us know when and where and we will make it happen! I'm planning a trip in October 2011 for the 5k with some DISers but other than that I have no formal plans so just let me know!! :woohoo:

I'm just now getting caught up on all my Dis subscriptions. It looks like ya'll had a good weekend. Too bad Lindsey's team didn't win though.:guilty:

5 more days!!! C still has a fever and A woke up complaining of a headache bt no temp. We went shopping this am and now she is resting. Did you see my text about the suitcases-so cute but $70 each :scared1: I resisted.

5 more days!!! C still has a fever and A woke up complaining of a headache bt no temp. We went shopping this am and now she is resting. Did you see my text about the suitcases-so cute but $70 each :scared1: I resisted.

Yesterday was a whirlwind at work and then again after work. I did see your text. I'm glad you resisted. What did the luggage look like?

How are C & A today? I hope they are better. After 11:30 CST I will be free to take a call if you have a minute or two. A guy Joe works with has a step son that is in the hospital and may have spinal meningitis! :scared1: Not sure if it's contagious or not yet....told Joe to be VERY cautious...I don't need that stuff in my house. :sick:

Today is the last of my busy, busy days so hopefully I can get to packing.

4 more day everyone!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Are you all ready??? Do you have your LGMH?? I keep trying to make sure I have everything....I had to recreate my packing list after my computer died and my Disney workbook went with it. :sad2:

What are some things I shouldn't forget???

Just coming on to share in your excitement of leaving in 4 days! I love the last couple of days before going to Disney. Isn't it exciting and crazy :cool1:

Things not to forget: Chargers for everything! That's something that can easily get left behind because their usually plugged into outlets the night before still.

HAPPY PACKING!!!

Hmmm...what not to forget...how about your kids' CUSTOMS that you spent hours slaving away on...oh but that's a story coming up later in my TR! :lmao:

Just coming on to share in your excitement of leaving in 4 days! I love the last couple of days before going to Disney. Isn't it exciting and crazy :cool1:

Things not to forget: Chargers for everything! That's something that can easily get left behind because their usually plugged into outlets the night before still.

HAPPY PACKING!!!

Aww thanks Pam! These last few days are exciting and crazy. I need to add all of my chargers to the list. I guess I better think about all the electronic stuff I'm bringing....that's a great thing to think about. :goodvibes

Hmmm...what not to forget...how about your kids' CUSTOMS that you spent hours slaving away on...oh but that's a story coming up later in my TR! :lmao:

Oh no Kayce! I don't know if I want to read that installment. Everything you made was beautiful. I hate to think it didn't make it into a suitcase. Please tell me you are just kidding. :sick:

I bought our Annual Passes today!! Just need to take the vouchers to Guest Relations when we get there. We've never had AP's so this is a big thing in our house!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I bought our Annual Passes today!! Just need to take the vouchers to Guest Relations when we get there. We've never had AP's so this is a big thing in our house!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Very exciting on the AP's, can't wait to get ours!! Going to put those things to good use this year!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter