Head to Escape from Gringotts First?

teeselectric

Earning My Ears
Hi, heading over to Orlando next month. Spending a day each at US and IOA. I'm just studying the maps, trying to work out a rough itinery. For US, is it recommended to head to Escape from Gringotts first? The kids love HP (as do we), so I think that makes sense. Just wondered if anyone had any input?
Thanks in advance

Hi, heading over to Orlando next month. Spending a day each at US and IOA. I'm just studying the maps, trying to work out a rough itinery. For US, is it recommended to head to Escape from Gringotts first? The kids love HP (as do we), so I think that makes sense. Just wondered if anyone had any input?
Thanks in advance
That is where I would go! I would ride it twice in a row if the line is still short enough when you are done.

One of the parks will have early entry for onsite guests and certain pass holders . It looks like IoA has the early entry for May. So if you start off on Studios side instead of IoA, Gringotts is a good option plus Diagon Alley should be not as full so it’s a good time to do the interactive wand magic if you have a wand. Do you have park to park tickets? You need park to park for Hogwarts Express.

We do Gringotts first and then you have about 1-2 hours before Diagon Alley starts to get more crowded. A lot of people with park to park tickets start at IOA for early entry and then they start flooding into Diagon Alley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter