• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hazing On Northwestern Football Team

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
I guess I am really naive,but I thought most hazing had finally been eliminated in College sports,but evidently not.

I think Fitzgerald had to be aware to some degree and 2 weeks suspension is not close to being enough punishment.

I think hazing still exists across a lot of college areas that is shouldn't. I'll never understand why this is popular.

I think hazing still exists across a lot of college areas that is shouldn't. I'll never understand why this is popular.
I do understand the concept, kind of like boot camp, it bonds people. However, unlike boot camp, you are not defending the lives of others, so I feel it’s definitely unnecessary. I was in a sorority that had light hazing (chores, call outs, interviews…), but I never felt unsafe. My son was in a business fraternity with old school hazing, my daughters had zero for their social sororities. It’s a cycle, those who were hazed feel the next group should have to go through what they did.

Pat Fitzgerald has been fired.

He is not happy about it-still maintains complete innocence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter