Have you met the Trackers, Ryno and Craig or Rick and Nikki?

Spike101

Affable gay geek
6 months ago, I never knew who these guys n gals were, but since September when I started to research on YouTube my forthcoming trip they've all become a must watch as soon as their videos are up, just wondered if anyone has a nice story regarding meeting them at USO/IOA?

Goes without saying that I'd be thrilled to meet any of them on my holibobs!

*Whispers* Ryno most :)

I didn't meet him, but I did see Ryno at the opening of Rogue One at AMC Disney Springs a couple years ago. He was heading into the next theatre so I didn't chase him down....lol.

Omg! I would love to see them in the park! They are a hoot and I love their stuff!

I've seen the trackers enough times in person that I've lost count. I was actually in his video of the Volcano Bay grand opening. and they also went to our friend's Dan & Jamies escape game (Escape Effect on I-Drive) in one of his videos back in March.

I know you said at Universal, I’ve seen the Trackers at HHN (like in lines or walked by) but the time I met Tim was at Magic Kingdom the day HEA started, he was very friendly and asked how we were enjoying our trip/if we were seeing HEA that night and we talked about Pandora opening soon and the previews. I told him I really enjoy their vlogs.

And I got a picture:

9DFE1727-F288-4A31-A0D3-6F671BE72282.jpeg

But I've never actually seen anyone from The Dis on any of our trips.

Nope, never seen them. Probably wouldn't recognize them if I did. I watched a few of Tim's vlogs (is that the word?) on Volcano Bay when it opened. Had no idea Tracker was his real last name! Have no idea who the other people in the title are!

Nope, never seen them. Probably wouldn't recognize them if I did. I watched a few of Tim's vlogs (is that the word?) on Volcano Bay when it opened. Had no idea Tracker was his real last name! Have no idea who the other people in the title are!

Tracker isnt his real last name, he prefers to keep that private because of his job, Craig and Ryno work for The DIS Unplugged and post regular vlogs, and Rick and Nikki (RixFlix) are also regular Vloggers on YouTube, they've all been invaluable in my research for my trip.

How things have changed! The first time we went to Universal in 2002 I got a book about it!

I do find it ironic that people who put themselves all over social media say they are concerned about privacy.

How things have changed! The first time we went to Universal in 2002 I got a book about it!

I do find it ironic that people who put themselves all over social media say they are concerned about privacy.

Vlogging is a part of their day to day life, and the have thousands of regular viewers, but they also have a life that involves their jobs and everything else like the rest of us, they wish to keep that to themselves.

If you see them in person, sure, you'll recognise them, but they, and quite rightly so, dont want to be stalked by fans eager to meet them.

This is something they've talked about on their vlogs, to be honest, for ages I thought their surname really was Tracker, but everyone in the vlogging community knows them as the Trackers, and lastly, the very first YouTube video I watched back in September when I had early thoughts about my trip, was Tim Tracker, avid fan ever since!

In Dec. 2016 we ran into Olivia Holt at Animal Kingdom. She was there with a couple of friends.

She starred in numerous Disney Channel shows and current star of Marvel's Cloak and Dagger for those who don't know who she is.

We passed Tim Tracker once in CityWalk. Haven't run into any of the DIS crew yet. We did see Justin Scarred (Randomland) and company several times over a few days last summer. Figured that was a somewhat rare sighting as he is California based.

I met Ryno, Kylie and Craig on my last day of my trip this past September and it was amazing! Had been keeping an eye out for them all week Met them outside the Stranger Things house at HHN. They were all so nice and was definitely the highlight of my trip. Hoping to meet Tim Tracker next!

Attachments

• 20190112_102707.jpg
    20190112_102707.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 31
I've met Ryno and Craig at HHN a few years back. Saw Tim Tracker and Jenn there in September, they were actually staying at the Hard Rock same time we were. Everyone is VERY friendly.

On our last trip, I heard a familiar voice while waiting in line at Chicken Guy. I turned around and sure enough it was Pete. It was a long wait so we chatted a bit and he gave us some advice about our upcoming move to Orlando and Disneyland trip. My gf really wants to meet Tim.

I'm not too familiar with the Trackers and I have no idea who Rick and Nikki are.

I met Craig at HHN 2017. I was with a friend and his daughter and we left Bill and Ted's to walk toward the MIB ride. I looked up as we were walking and there was Craig walking toward me. I said "CRAIG!" We chatted for about 30 seconds and I let him go on his way. Afterward my friend asked me "Do you know that guy?" I had to explain the DIS Unplugged thing to him.

I'm not too familiar with the Trackers and I have no idea who Rick and Nikki are.

I met Craig at HHN 2017. I was with a friend and his daughter and we left Bill and Ted's to walk toward the MIB ride. I looked up as we were walking and there was Craig walking toward me. I said "CRAIG!" We chatted for about 30 seconds and I let him go on his way. Afterward my friend asked me "Do you know that guy?" I had to explain the DIS Unplugged thing to him.

lol Was in this exact same situation when I saw them at HHN.

Tim Tracker is very good, worth checking out.

Vlogging is a part of their day to day life, and the have thousands of regular viewers, but they also have a life that involves their jobs and everything else like the rest of us, they wish to keep that to themselves.

Actually, Vlogging is their full-time job now. They used to have other jobs, but I am almost certain the only vlog now.

Not a fan of podcasts or vlogs in general. Did read written review of SF dining from few of the group of the people mentioned, was entertaining. Wish there would be more print oriented reviews.

Even if i remembeed what they looked like from pictures I’ve seen, would never approach them in public, but to each their own. Interactions probably come with the territory, assume they’ve become proficient with dealing with it.

Not a fan of podcasts or vlogs in general

To be honest, until September last year when I first started researching my trip, the only vlogs I'd ever watched were movie reviews & Dr Who/Sci-Fi tv discussions, that kinda thing, but since then I've found the whole Orlando vlogging community (Wether they be local or UK based) to be invaluable.

Not a fan of podcasts or vlogs in general. Did read written review of SF dining from few of the group of the people mentioned, was entertaining. Wish there would be more print oriented reviews.

Even if i remembered what they looked like from pictures I’ve seen, would never approach them in public, but to each their own. Interactions probably come with the territory, assume they’ve become proficient with dealing with it.
I like them because I can do other things and have them on...the dishes, working out, straight ironing my hair, etc. I can't really read when I am doing other things.

The the first question...no. We probably could have met Ryno and Kathy (DIS Unplugged) because they were in MK the same day that we were, but I didn't really want to drag my family around MK trying to find them (we have young kids) and we didn't just see them.

I'm a little socially awkward, so I almost dread meeting any "celebrity." haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter