Has anyone gone to Vero for XMas/New Years'?

LoveBWVVBR

DIS Veteran
We normally spend XMas week out in Orlando at SSR, but right now I have Dec. 26-Jan 2. on hold with RCI in a 1 bedroom at Vero. DH thinks it could be better than spending that week in Orlando as it's so crowded then. We live about 25 minutes from Vero so it is close for us. We don't go there a ton as there isn't a ton to do that we can't do at home, but I'm wondering how it is for that XMas/New Years' week? If you've gone, was it warm enough to use the pool or was the pool heated enough to use? Were you bored during that timeframe? We have 2 kids 5 and 8 and tons of friends who would probably drive down to use the pool with us as that week is BORING at home lol.

My other option is holding out for my DVC ongoing search with RCI to come through in Orlando (I imagine that it will), or waiting for a good Interval trade to come through at a Marriott (this would be my #1 preference, but I feel that it is less likely as we prefer Lakeshore and it's not the easiest trade sometimes).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter