Has anyone ever had bad luck and not gotten Tron?

Based on my trip in May, the 7 am group can be difficult to get, but the 1 pm group lasts around 30 minutes. You probably won't get one hopping over, but if you're in the park at 1 there should be no problem.

Just checked and ILL is still avail from 2:50. My bet is it will sell out once the 1:00 VQ fills and then people will buy to ride

Why couldn't you get ILL staying offsite? It is always available for purchase after park opening time.

Yes, the 7:00 drop fills quickly. But if you have a fast phone, good service, and you follow all the recommended steps, you should still get it. I've gotten it every time I have tried, which is about 30ish times (I get it for friends even when I am home in Ohio).

BUT If for some reason you don't get it at 7, it is ALWAYS available and much easier to get at 1:00. It stays open at the very least for several minutes (which is PLENTY of time, if you are ready), and usually much longer, up to several hours.

So to factually answer your question, yes, if you don't get VQ at 7 or 1, or can't purchase ILL, you're out of luck. But at the very least 2 out of those 3 things will not happen. Enjoy the ride!

It's a pain to do this, but on my Android phone, I go to the Disney World App, open the storage and clear the cache and data. I do this around 6:50 AM. You have to log back into the Disney World app but now your phone won't use the data it has already stored and go get new info. The only thing I do on my phone until 6:59:55 is get ready to join the virtual queue. This also sound trivial but is very important, make sure you have something open looking at time.gov. That will tell you the official time and from what I've researched, its what Disney uses to keep time on their devices. I start my virtual queue attempt at 6:59:57. This has always worked for me for every virtual queue that I have attempted to get into.
Sfl

We will be there the end of August also and I hope we can get a VQ each of our Epcot days but I know it's not guaranteed and there are people each day who miss out. If it's something you really want to do you may wish to budget for ILL$ to be on the safe side.
To clarify, this thread is about Tron which is located in the Magic Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter