• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone eaten at Gulliver's Grill at the Swan?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
CM told me today that they have a dinner with Timone and Rafiki on Tues and Fridays. The cost is about 25/adult. I've never been to the Swan, nor have I eaten at Gulliver's. Anyone experience this or heard any reviews? The CM said the dinner is buffet, and Tues is American food themed, while Fri is seafood themed (crab legs, peel & eat shrimp, chowder, mahi mahi, etc.) I am a big seafood fan, and DD11 loves the Lion King, so I am very tempted. I am hesitating though, because I've never heard anything about it, and there are only two characters. Opinions/reviews?

We ate there this past December and found the food to be very average, but the desserts were wonderful. Just our take on this place. Probably wouldn't go back, just because there are too many better places to eat.

I wanted to eat at the buffet but was voted down by dh. The place looked pretty empty, but there was a huge storm out so that might have had something to do with it. It sure looked like you would get lots of attention from the servers.

We have not eaten at Gullivers in about 4 yrs but when we did we were there on a non buffet night and the food was very good. At that time, on non buffet nights you ordered off the menu and there was a magican who did tricks and made balloon animals. We thought he was very good and thoroughly enjoyed our meal there. This may have changed though, because as I said it was about 4 yrs ago that we dined there. Always meant to go back but you know WDW............so much to do, so little time! LOL!

We just ate there last Friday night. The food was wonderful! The seafood chef was cooking the shrimp and scallops to order! Everything we tried was wonderful. The girls loved the kids buffet. You could also order off the menu. When we arrived at 5:30 to try for a walk up, we were almost turned away. They had over 200 reservations for that night! I found it to be one of my favorite meals of the trip. Well worth the price, but I love seafood.

It's a nice location also. After dinner we walked the boardwalk... very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter