Harry and Meghan Netflix documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a great Sunday morning reading the daily mail online. I had to laugh because some of these headlines in the past I would’ve rolled my eyes and been like British press are overdoing it with their stories from “sources” writing half truths.

The sad thing is they’re only quoting from Harris book this past week- so it’s all true . For example him taking laughing gas and getting high ordering chicken while Megan was in labor? What the heck.

Having a great Sunday morning reading the daily mail online. I had to laugh because some of these headlines in the past I would’ve rolled my eyes and been like British press are overdoing it with their stories from “sources” writing half truths.

The sad thing is they’re only quoting from Harris book this past week- so it’s all true . For example him taking laughing gas and getting high ordering chicken while Megan was in labor? What the heck.
Yeah, somehow publishing the book doesn't make it better.
I am also very glad that we know that Meghan bounced on a purple bouncy ball while in labor. Purple is a royal colour after all.

I imagine Moehringer talking to Harry about Archie's birth.
Moehringer: "So, what did you do while Meghan was in labor?"
Harry: "I got hungry so I asked the guards to get me Nando's, and I took some laughing gas."
M: "Ok, noted. What was Meghan doing?"
H: "She was bouncing."
M: "Because of the laughing gas?"
H: "No, that was just me, she was on a bouncy ball"
M: "Ah, I see, what colour was the ball? This is important."
H: "I have no idea anymore. *sees a purple toy from Archie in the corner* Purple?"
M: "Let's make it purple. Good choice."

Harry and the laughing gas.
And of course there was a picture of Diana in the delivery room. Honouring your late mom can be very beautiful. But she seems to be everywhere. On his bedside table, on the wall in the nursery, while giving birth. If I were Meghan's friend I would tell: "That's a red flag."

Meghan ‘bounced on a giant purple ball’ as she went into labour and then climbed into a bath and listed to ‘soulful hymns’ as Harry illumintaed the room with electric candles and placed a photograph of his late mother Princess Diana on a table in the delivery room.

Harry described the extraordinary scene at London’s Portland Hospital in May 2019 as he admitted ‘enhancing’ his mood with nitrous oxide, or laughing gas, a common pain reliever.

‘Meg was so calm. I was calm too,’ he writes in his memoir.

‘But I saw two ways of enhancing my calm. One: Nando’s chicken (brought by our bodyguards). Two: A canister of laughing gas beside Meg’s bed. I took several slow, penetrating hits.

‘Meg, bouncing on a giant purple ball, a proven way of giving Nature a push, laughed and rolled her eyes. I took several more hits and now I was bouncing too.’

He says when a nurse tried to give laughing gas to Meghan for the pain there was none left. He describes how the nurse looked at the empty tank and then looked back at him:

‘I could see the thought slowly dawning. Gracious, the husband’s had it all. “Sorry,” I said meekly.’

Harry writes that the mood changed when doctors decided to give his wife an epidural to ease her pain: ‘The anaesthetist hurried in. Off went the music, on went the lights. Whoa. Vibe change.’
Later, when describing daughter Lilibet’s birth in June 2021 he jokes: ‘This time I didn’t touch the laughing gas (because there was none).’

Last edited:
The whole Diana stuff is starting to get creepy. Funny thing I was in London in the summer ans we ate at Nandos! So when I read that It gave me a chuckle. Too bad we don’t know what his favorite sauce is.

The whole Diana stuff is starting to get creepy. Funny thing I was in London in the summer ans we ate at Nandos! So when I read that It gave me a chuckle. Too bad we don’t know what his favorite sauce is.
That's just one google away. We know everything about this man ;-)
Below Harry's preferred order, and apparently it's controversial. If I were a tabloid, I would tell you that his order is a resemblance of his personality.

Duke of Sussex has been known to order a simple chicken pitta with extra cheese, seasoned with lemon and herb - the mildest flavour Nando's offers after it launched its hottest ever spice earlier this year.

The first dialogue is my imagination, the second part is Harry's memory interpreted by a ghostwriter
Harry and the Laughing Gas could also be the title of a new Harry Potter book.
No, no, I am greatly enjoying your writings. :teeth: It’s the nitrous oxide in the delivery room, inhaled, apparently, by whomever feels like it. That just completely blows my mind (as a long time nurse). I am very curious about the legalities of this. I can’t wait to hear what the medico-legal types have to say about it! 🤔

I am wondering if Charles and William tried to do an “intervention” in that scenario after Phillip’s funeral. There is more to that than Harry described. Like offering a rescue path, a way out, without trying to destroy his relationship with Meghan. It kind of sounds like a one-sided report of it.

I think after this book, Charles and Harry need to reassess Harry’s role in it as less of a victim or pawn and more of a willing participant. In that case Charles and William need to tell him they “ don’t do crazy” and just move on. In that case the reporters who are saying there is no way back for Harry probably have it right. What people generally do not realize is the person who decides to launch an estrangement situation and cut off contact in order to draw the boundaries often needs a good deal of emotional and even public support. Charles and William need the support.

Harry may make some money from his tell all antics, but he is clearly not a wise man. Overall, his losses will be catastrophic. The children are caught in this horrible vortex, but remember, they will be raised with Harry and Meghan’s values and hatred.

Last edited:
Maybe he will reveal what hiss favorite sauce is in the next book. As we have been told, this is his “first book.”

Ok, this doesn't exactly belong in this thread, but I couldn't help myself.
Charles has a tie with a dinosaur pattern!

Today is Sunday, so the monarch goes to church. Often there is at least one tabloid making a picture and to describe the mood of the monarch. Especially in times like this. And as always there is a description about what the monarch is wearing. In this case a tie with a dinosaur pattern.

It is not clearly visible in the posted pictures, it looks like a T-rex, but the thought alone is very intriguing. It makes me think that after the service Charles will go by to see his grandchildren. A few years ago Prince George loved dinosaurs, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's still the case or that Louis is now the one whose into dinosaurs.

King Charles, who was dressed in a shirt and tie with a dinosaur pattern, was greeted by well-wishers during an impromptu walkabout outside St. Lawrence's Church. The monarch beamed as he mingled with a crowd of people who had gathered to see His Royal Highness.

dinosaur.jpg

Ok, this doesn't exactly belong in this thread, but I couldn't help myself.
Charles has a tie with a dinosaur pattern!

Today is Sunday, so the monarch goes to church. Often there is at least one tabloid making a picture and to describe the mood of the monarch. Especially in times like this. And as always there is a description about what the monarch is wearing. In this case a tie with a dinosaur pattern.

It is not clearly visible in the posted pictures, it looks like a T-rex, but the thought alone is very intriguing. It makes me think that after the service Charles will go by to see his grandchildren. A few years ago Prince George loved dinosaurs, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's still the case or that Louis is now the one whose into dinosaurs.

King Charles, who was dressed in a shirt and tie with a dinosaur pattern, was greeted by well-wishers during an impromptu walkabout outside St. Lawrence's Church. The monarch beamed as he mingled with a crowd of people who had gathered to see His Royal Highness.

View attachment 730513
Maybe it was a gift from George!

It is unclear what type of US visa Harry holds, but analysts speculate he either holds a spousal visa - sponsored by his American wife - or a O-1 visa which is given to people with 'extraordinary ability'.
This is silly. He is an alien of extraordinary ability because he has made millions of dollars and will continue to make a ton of cash that the US is taxing. Why on earth would he want a spousal visa or US citizenship? He doesn't need it.

No one cares. Keep that income. If Bieber can do it, he can too. We like aliens of extraordinary ability. If I could make millions telling you how I lost my virginity, I'd do it too.

Extraordinary ability to embarrass his blood relatives as well as himself.
Harry really has serious issues. It's almost a repeat of his Mum's behavior except he is burning all of his bridges. He's had access to excellent mental healthcare. Sadly he's been a ticking time bomb and his wife lit the fuse for petty revenge and money. Not sure how he recovers from this. It's not a good or healthy look. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter