• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Harmony Barber Shop walk-in appointments available?

Soccer Fan

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been able to get a walk-in haircut for their little one at Harmony Barber Shop recently? We booked a last minute trip for the end of August and I check the website daily to see if there are any openings with no luck so far. Is it worth it to stop in the barber shop and check on their availability when we are in the Magic Kingdom or is this something that they cannot accommodate?

Following...I tried to book kid's first haircut online at 6:40 am, calling at 7 am on 60 + 3 days (split stay with another Orlando park) and nothing was available.

I was able to get my appointment! I was so happy. Only reservation I wanted.

Non-dining reservations are available at midnight. Dining is available at 6am. Genie+ is at 7.

Also the webpage on the laptop worked for me but my app on the phone did not. The phone only had the 60 day mark and wasn’t including my whole stay. My husband was mad I had him up trying to help get it and he wasn’t able to help on his phone.

Has anyone had any luck with walk ins since they've opened back up? I just decided to do a last minute trip down there and was hoping to get my youngest son's first haircut while we're down there....

Has anyone had any luck with walk ins since they've opened back up? I just decided to do a last minute trip down there and was hoping to get my youngest son's first haircut while we're down there....
I don't know about 1st haircuts, but I did a walkup several years ago for myself. I had to wait a while but not that long for one of the best haircuts of my life.

Yes, there were walk-ups being worked in when we have been there recently but your best bet is to get there at open. We actually snagged a spot the night before so definitely try that, too!

Yes, there were walk-ups being worked in when we have been there recently but your best bet is to get there at open. We actually snagged a spot the night before so definitely try that, too!
Yeah I’m running alerts on mouse dining in case a spot comes open. I figured opening was the best time to catch a potential walk in. Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter