Hard rock or Royal Pacific ?

Royal Pacific. I've heard some not so great things about Hard Rock lately.

We love the Hard Rock. Have stayed there annually (except COVID) for the last 20+ years, usually during Christmas season or Mardi Gras. We enjoy the vibe and have never had an issue. Heading back this December and have already booked December 2025 as well.

Royal Pacific for my wife and I. We like RP’s Island Dining (especially breakfast) and Jake’s American Bar. The hotel layout is simple, with one central hub (check-in and restaurants) and three Y-shaped towers surrounding it, so not likely to get lost coming or going to the hotel room. Close proximity to Sapphire Falls (where Strong Water Tavern is located).

Royal Pacific. You can't beat the atmosphere. So relaxing and great vibe, The restaurants are really good too. We love it

Both resorts have a great atmosphere for what they are supposed to be. HR is a party like vibe and RPR is a laid back relaxing vibe. My family could fit in well at either place, but the deciding factor for us is the pool depth at Hard Rock. I am going from memory here from several years ago, but i want to say the entire pool is no deeper than 3 feet. For that reason, we prefer RPR (although we would pick Portofino Bay over either of these two).

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest