HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

I had asked the same question previously. Patiently waiting- someone has to have the scoop!

We check in on 5/23 so I'll post back with pictures and any information unless we hear back from someone else sooner. Also- we arrive in Orlando this Thursday and we were planning on having lunch at HRH and then Voodoo donuts for dessert!! I can ask about the refurb then and let you guys know.

We check in on 5/23 so I'll post back with pictures and any information unless we hear back from someone else sooner. Also- we arrive in Orlando this Thursday and we were planning on having lunch at HRH and then Voodoo donuts for dessert!! I can ask about the refurb then and let you guys know.

Awesome, thanks so much. You can't put a price on good reconnaissance. Also, can you please inquire as to whether the HRH is "pager-friendly" ?

Can you request bed rails or is there a pack n play available at the Hard Rock? Do they cost?

Can you request bed rails or is there a pack n play available at the Hard Rock? Do they cost?
I have no idea as I did not take my kids to Orlando until they were school age

If no one can answer your questions, contact the hotel as they would have that info

Also, wanted to give all of those who are interested in club level deluxe a tip. I called today to confirm that they had my request on file for Club Level 2 Queen Deluxe- it was, no problem. The very nice front desk person took things a step further, telling me that she was going to put an "alert" on my reservation so that when the staff starts working on room assignment on the day of/before my arrival, my request would automatically come up with no need for someone to enter my actual reservation to see the request. It was nice of her to do so, and I'm hoping that some magic is worked by the time we visit in August! Not sure if any of you already knew about the "alert" and its usefulness.

They typically note any requests so the front desk can see it.

Concierge would have the listings of all requests people have made in advance
They love to treat their guests special

HRH has excellent staff!

Also, wanted to give all of those who are interested in club level deluxe a tip. I called today to confirm that they had my request on file for Club Level 2 Queen Deluxe- it was, no problem. The very nice front desk person took things a step further, telling me that she was going to put an "alert" on my reservation so that when the staff starts working on room assignment on the day of/before my arrival, my request would automatically come up with no need for someone to enter my actual reservation to see the request. It was nice of her to do so, and I'm hoping that some magic is worked by the time we visit in August! Not sure if any of you already knew about the "alert" and its usefulness.
What do you mean deluxe? Is it something you pay extra for? And how did you contact them? Can you share the number? We are staying club level in a few weeks so this is good to know!

What do you mean deluxe? Is it something you pay extra for? And how did you contact them? Can you share the number? We are staying club level in a few weeks so this is good to know!
It is a room category.
It is a 2Q room but more sq feet in the room

Wow! So is it a free upgrade you requested?

It's $50 more per day but you get alot of extra sqft and instead of our 3rd child sleeping on a rollaway, she could have a pull out chair/sofa. We're doing it for the extra space.

What Koz said...::yes::

Rare that there will be a free upgrade.
$50 extra to pay per night is worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!