Happy Memorial Day!!

jlawall

<font color=royalblue>Captain Lucky, the Great Pro
Sorry it took me so long to thank all the military who have given up their lives to give us DISers and Americans the opportunity to have an amazing recreational opportunity (Disney parks and cruises). Obviously, not all cultures and countries live the way we do and it is in large part due to the American soldiers who have lost their lives to preserve our lifestyle and democratic freedom.

Special thx goes to recent casualities in the Iraq War. They have give our country back the confidence that we will prevail against our enemies. I'm so sorry to the families who have lost family members in this war. I'm also sorry to the families of 9/11 who were unfairly attacked last year. NOONE HAS FORGOTTEN YOU OR YOUR CHILDREN.

Americans and military families are THERE for you. We still pray for you. You deserve remembrance on this day as well.

With sincere appreciation........:D

That was very sweet and sincere. Thank you for remembering, and more importantly appreciating those of us you often never see nor hear about. Not only should you remember those lost, but also those who survived thorugh these ordeals. Wheather injured, killed, or safe and unscathed those that were on the lines hold with them some seriously grievous thoughts and images.
It truly is an awesome power just to know that there are people back home who support you. Especially those you've never met before. Thanks for remembering! God Bless the USA!!!

sry Doc,.....thx also to those who have survived and have returned............especially my DGrandad and my DDad. Thx again to all our military!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter