Happy Easter! Who's awake?

LowesChevy

The happy haunts have received your sympathetic vi
Happy Easter!

Is anyone else up this early on the holiday making adrs? Lets see how good we do this morning.

I'm up. But not for ADRs. Just too excited to sleep - I LOVE Easter. Wishing you a happy one, and LOT of luck making those ADRs :)

I am also up for ADR's.. but you wanna know the best part.. it's 3 am in my neck of the woods!! Haha!! Here's hoping we get good ones!!:thumbsup2

I'm up!!! No ADR's to be made here unfortunately, but I went to bed early last night so I woke up at 4:20 am:eek:

Happy Easter! I'm up early as well but not for ADRs. My dog and then my kids decided that I had had enough sleep for the day at 5:00 AM!

I'm up!

I woke up 1/2 hr before the alarm was to go off at 2:50am. All for one little reservation-Akershus at 10:45am (Which of course I got).

Only two more mornings of waking up early to get the last two ADR's, unless I decide to do one extra on our last morning. Which I'm considering as I would only need to pay for my meal OOP as my niece can easily share my meal at 50's Prime Time Cafe.

I hope everyone gets their ADR's today. Have a great Easter!

Just made all my ADRs, luckily we celebrated Easter yeasterdy since I have to work later, so no worries about being interrupted by the kids in thier Easter excitement:) Funny thing is last year I have to wake up on July 4th for my ADRs.
But I am all done, got
Donald's Safari Breakfast
Chef Mickeys
Le Cellier
Cinderella's Royal Table
Garden Grill
Crystal Palce
Sci-Fi

Now, do I go back to bed, or be good and go for a hike.....or just surf the DIS some more:surfweb:

I got everything I wanted on each day within 5-10 minute increments. The Yachtsman Steakhouse was about 20 minutes earlier, but we are pretty flexible- hakuna matata :goodvibes

Ok, well I am going to try to go back to bed, but no guarantees. I am very excited-180 days and the adrs are done, what a relief!

Squirrel I hear you-I was up without an alarm at 5:30 too! I guess my body was in adr mode

Of course, now that I have all my ADR's in place now...I'm looking at my schedule to see if I want to add or change anything! :lmao:

I need to stop!!

Yup! Just finished my ADRs. Here's what I've got:
Boma
Le Cellier (lunch)
Kona Cafe
Coral Reef
1900 PF (breakfast)

I better get to bed too!

Just a few more days of waking up real early.

Alright waking up at 3 am was not a bad thing at all. We got everything we wanted within 5-15 minutes of what we wanted. :woohoo: Here's what we've got...

Ohana Dinner
Chef Mickey's Breakfast
Donalds Safari Breakfast
BOMA Dinner
Crystal Palace breakfast
Teppan Edo
Sci-Fi Lunch

I am so pleased it was nice and simple!! Happy Easter all!! I am going to actually try to go back to bed...but the excitement might keep me awake!!:banana:

I've been awake for 5 hours! :scared1: :scared1:ADRs tomorrow so you can think of me then :goodvibes

Happy Easter to all of you:goodvibes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter