Happy Birthday, yensid1071 6/24

jamsmom

<font color=deeppink>Really isn't mean at all!<br>
I hope you have a great day and that you get that programming position at WDW that you want in the year to come :)

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a magical day. :bounce:

I hope you have a wonderful day!

mickey29.gif

Happy Birthday!!!
We share the same birthday!!! I hope your day is wonderful!

I hope this is your happiest birthday, ever!

Thanks everyone!! :) I spent this morning in one of the best places (well, other than actually being at WDW ;) ).... I went to see Finding Nemo again. :) I can't wait for it to be released on DVD.
Thanks again everyone!!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A WONDERFUL YAYA BOTHER!!

I do hope your day has been a special one Jay. :)

g-37.jpg

Originally posted by Kama89
Frogs. Whhhhhy did it have to be frogs. :p ;) :p
Ohhh..I suppose I was inspired.:)

(Swear, did NOT know you were coming back.;))

Swear, did NOT know you were coming back.
Mmmm hmmmm.... sweet innocent Boo ;) :rolleyes: :teeth: :rolleyes: ;)

Uh oh.... I think I've inadvertently taken part in the hijacking of someone's birthday thread....better hide before they find out! :eek:

Hey... what happened here? My thread seems to have been hijacked.... :eek: Weeellllllll..... I *might* be able to forgive you *if* you post more pics like the ones Kim posted. ;) Feel free.... post a bunch. I don't mind. :teeth:

Thanks again for the bday wishes!! Hee hee hee... it was a Disney bday for the most part. I got the 20K Leagues DVD and a Mickey shirt from TDS. Yep, an actual adult shirt from TDS. Amazing.... :eek: I didn't think they still made those.....

Ooops, I missed this thread yesterday, sorry. :(
If I didn't say it enough yesterday, I will say it one more time on your un-birthday.....
Happy Birthday Jay! :)

I don't have pics like Kim's, but how's this one:

mp01322.jpg

Happy belated birthday Jay.:) How many candles were on your cake?:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter