Happy birthday to...

allright people. I started this thread for Amanda for her birthday. I really don't want her to hate me for it. More importantly....I don't want her to get even...so, let's censor the nudity comments and offer up hopes of rest and cake without calories.

Thank you! have a nice day!

Gee, that was about the raciest birthday thread I ever read! Wow!:cool1:

I had to go cook popcorn!

she's a racy girl.....:confused3 bad gatordad bad...

Here's to eating cake and resting without gaining a calorie.

I don't know what to say people, i just don't know what to say.:lmao:

Happy BDay Amanda!!!! Mowing in the nude can be hazardous! But eating cake in the nude can be alotta fun!!!

This is an actual photo of Amanda after last years racy birthday celebration

funny-pictures-squirrel-locked-outs.jpg

gotcha

Thank You all again. Its been a good one. My girls made me breakfast in bed. (shells in the eggs and all) They cleaned the house, and they made me a cake while i was mowing the lawn. I love my girls.:love:

Ok, so I have been gone all day, let me catch up. It is Amanda's Birthday, and she was forced to mow the yard Nekkid, cuz she doesn't own a bikini, and while she is mowing she has to eat cake to make sure that she doesn't add any calories. Then she was locked out of her house while nekkid, with a weird squirrel, while her kids cleaned the house, and made eggs with shells in them.

Did I get that right?

Happy Birthday Amanda, I bet you need a rest. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter