Happy Birthday Kevin!

I was going to start an appreciation thread for Kevin, or maybe a roast, but this seems like a good place to post my thoughts.

I am going way back in the Dis archives and Kevin is one thing that hasn't changed. My first impressions were that he got paid to do an hour podcast and go on vacations or eat out at fancy places and review them. I now realize that he's doing two podcasts a week, managing Dreams Unlimited, and even on the aforementioned vacations, podcast cruises, and dining excursions he is working. I mean, this guy has not had one good meal in the Magic Kingdom in 20 years, he's not snarky, he's hungry.

On top of that, he also has to deal with John every day. Sure, he gets a Louis Vuitton here and there, but is that really better than a classroom full of toddlers? He also has to deal with being somewhat of a celebrity so all the fanboys are probably bombarding him now that Pete makes him go into WDW.

It's not love for me (yet) but appreciation. Kevin is often checking in on these forums and has personally answered several of my questions without me even being a client. He is part of MY daily fix for all things Disney when I can't be there. Hopefully at July's event I can shake his hand and he can criticize my outfit or love of the soup kitchen Thanksgiving.

Happy 39th birthday and enjoy California

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter