Happy Birthday John!

Thank you all very much for the very kind birthday wishes.

I actually had a very nice day today - it started off with Regina pointing out the great write up we got from smart traveler. Not only were the DISBoards and Dreams Unlimited Travel mentioned but she wrote a whole paragraph on how staying at The Villas at Seven Dwarfs Lane can make a Disney vacation affordable - with a direct link to Dreams Villas - wow!!

A big chunk of the rest of the day Pete and I were in a very important business meeting - can't say much about what it was about yet - that will all come out in due time - but needless to say he and I are both excited about a new project we are working on :rolleyes1

Thanks again
John

AARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! Another tease! How much of this do you think we can take???

No doubt I'm to late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!

Hey, it's the thought that counts right?:lmao:

I actually had a very nice day today - it started off with Regina pointing out the great write up we got from smart traveler. Not only were the DISBoards and Dreams Unlimited Travel mentioned but she wrote a whole paragraph on how staying at The Villas at Seven Dwarfs Lane can make a Disney vacation affordable - with a direct link to Dreams Villas - wow!!

A big chunk of the rest of the day Pete and I were in a very important business meeting - can't say much about what it was about yet - that will all come out in due time - but needless to say he and I are both excited about a new project we are working on :rolleyes1

Thanks again
John

Wow congrats on the Dream Villas write up! If we ever decide to stay off property, you will have our business!

Let me guess what the meeting was about......You are going to give everyone going on the cruise a free land stay. :cloud9: Hey, a girl can dream!

Happy Birthday John!!

party:

:bday:

I think you deserve another trip to Portobello Yacht Club for some mushroom risotto!!!

Wow congrats on the Dream Villas write up! If we ever decide to stay off property, you will have our business!

Let me guess what the meeting was about......You are going to give everyone going on the cruise a free land stay. :cloud9: Hey, a girl can dream!
The catch is...we all have to stay in the same Villa....;)

The catch is...we all have to stay in the same Villa....;)

How many people does the cistern accomodate? Is there room for an aerobed in it? Does it come with a fridge and a microwave? Will someone be there to sign for our bottled water deliveries (which will actually be filled with rum)? And more importantly, will we be able to exceed the occupany limit and not get caught? Oh, one last thing...are there refillable mugs? (ie: Can I use my Big Gulp cup?) I think that just about covers everything!

Thanks again
John

Do you think that's even nice????? Can't wait to hear what it is, though.

bday-gang-sig.jpg

Betcha didn't know birthdays are good for ya.....
:teacher: ...statistics show the people who have the most live the longest

Happy Birthday John!! :yay: All of you put me in my happy place each week! You deserve an awesome birthday!

Well, since I missed your most recent birthday, let me be the first to say happy birthday to you next year!

I bet I'm the first to do that. I even beat Kevin there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter