• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Birthday Genius!

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Yes! Today, February 21st, is John Magi's birthday. Not sure he want's to admit to just what number that is so we will keep that part quiet.

:bday:

Happy and healthy birthday, John, may all your dreams (and unlimited ones) come true!

Wow! Thank you! I can't believe you remembered that it was my birthday today. I a genius, I mean that might be going a bit to far but ....

oh, wait, it's John's birthday too and that is who you were referring to?

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

but Happy Birthday John!

Happy Birthday Button John.jpg

I know that you were looking forward to this:

:rockband::yay::yay::yay::car:Happy Daytona Day!!!!:car::yay::yay::yay:

Wait a minute.....wrong....that is the day I was looking forward to all year.

:listen:

:D

:cake::bday:Happy Birthday Genius!!!pixiedust:

I hope that this year bring you good health, wealth of many friends, and many new adventures!!!

Enjoy your day!!!

Yes! Today, February 21st, is John Magi's birthday. Not sure he want's to admit to just what number that is so we will keep that part quiet.

:bday:

Happy Birthday, John. I too, agree you haven't been recognized with the "Genius" moniker enough lately!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter