Hampton Oak Plantation Resort

BSPECIALT

Earning My Ears
I GOT A GOOD RATE OF 62.00 A NITE FOR A 1 BEDROOM, 8/6/02-8/12/02, GOVERNMENT RATE.

HAS ANYONE STAYED THERE? HOW WAS THE RESORT? WAS IT CLEAN? HOW WAS THE AMENITIES?

ANY SHUTTLE BUSES TO PARKS? IS THERE A FREE BREAKFAST?

ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL?

We stayed there 2 different times. They used to have a complimentary breakfast but it was being discontinued right after the our last stay there....I think our last stay was Dec '99. The breakfast was not anything special. You are about 3/4 of a mile above the SuperWalmart on 192. We enjoyed the resort. There are 2 decent size pools side by side. There is a very neat little kids spray area. We found the resort to be clean. It was not managed by Sheraton when we stayed there. The timeshare sales folks called a couple of times asking about touring....they were not pushy. The washer and dryer in the unit are great. They do have 2 sizes of 1 bedrooms....one is much bigger than the other.....insist on the larger sized one. We stayed in the larger one on our first trip Sep '98 and on our second arrival we went to our unit and to our surprise it was one of the smaller ones. We went back to the front desk and they put is in a larger one. Use the 535/536 way into Disney property....that would be better in most instances than 192. 192 construction is pretty much complete (the widening to 3 lanes on both sides) or least it appeared to be when we were at WDW in late October but I think that 535/536 would still be a better option, especially in the summer. I don't recall a free shuttle. Again we really enjoyed staying here. We stay on and off site and had 2 good vacations when we stayed at Hampton Oaks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter