half a penny at a time adds up quick!!!

mommagoof

Mouseketeer
Dh has been laughing at me because I have been doing ptr programs again while we are watching tv at night and teases me about doing searches on them for half a cent and a fourth of a cent. Well in two months the paypal account is up to $380 from those and a few gpt payments. He about fell over when he saw it:cool1:. :rotfl:

What PTR programs are you using, I would be interesting in signing up. If you get referral points or money send me a pm, and I will use your referral.

Thanks.

I would love to know what programs you use too! PM is you get a referral. I will sign up under you too. Thank you. I am just now trying to get back into doing rewards programs seriously.

Wow, which programs are you using? Could you please PM the info to me?

Thanks,
Mo

Chris,
Thanks for the PM. although I've been a member for a while, I just realized that I don't have enough posts to reply to you. I will work on that & then get back to you.

Mo

Me too, me too.

Please send me a PM.

Oh & yay for the money. My dh thinks I am crazy too but when he ate lunch 'on me' last year at RFC he loved it as well as some of the other cash I had earned.

Please add me to the list for a PM. I thought I knew which programs were worth doing....but I guess not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter