Hair Wrapping at the Boardwalk

NHDisneyKid

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone :)

We're staying at the Boardwalk for the first time at the end of the month...I know I've seen hair-wrapping stations there, but I wondered if anyone knew what time they generally opened? We're staying our first few days at ASSp and I might just get it done there (if they still have it?), but if the Boardwalk stand opens early, I thought it might be nice to do it while everyone ate breakfast and the Boardwalk was just waking up...but I have a feeling it doesn't open until later with the midway games and such...

Thanks in advance!

I am not a 100% sure of the exact time they open, but I don't believe that they will be open at breakfast time. I would guess that the Boardwalk opens in the afternoon or late morning at the earliest. We always stay at BWV and when we leave to go to the parks, the Boardwalk kiosks are not open.

Thanks for the tip! This will be our first time staying there and I wasn't really sure what time the Boardwalk "woke up"! :bounce:

Last May, the hair wrapping didn't open until the rest of the "entertainment" on the BW-I think it was around 6:00pm-I had mine wrapped one evening around 7:00ish and was about the fourth person in line. It cost about $21 for six inches + about 5 beads. If you do have it done have them start somewhere underneath the top layer of hair as there is a good chance it may break off the hair where the wrap starts the longer it's left in. I had a small hunk of hair sticking up after the wrap came out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter