• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gustav

Glad all you guys are doing ok.

Rog, did you make it home yet? Hope all is well.

We are keeping our eye on Hanna. Looks like she will be around just in time for race weekend. Bummer. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

all the hens at work are all going nuts because the track is coming east a bit...i told them, don't bother me until tuesday, i am going camping!

now, if i have to go and put three houses worth of shutters up this weekend, i am not going to be a happy jen....

i was a happy jen this past weekend, i would like to be a happy jen this weekend...;)

come join us behind the 7-11, we are having fun

back after the storm...not too bad in Biloxi...hwy90 is back open and traffic wasn't a nightmare getting back...I brought gas and food back . My friend needed the food and after unloading my truck he forgot to lock it and my billfold and cosmetic bag was stolen...my bank stuff got cancelled last night...remembered i had a universal ticket in the billfold....waiting to hear if they will re issue me a ticket since i am 3 months out from using it...DL and SS card will be the pill to replace!!!...but all is good...they didn't really get anything they could use because I discovered it too quickly!!!

yikes! i am glad you were on top of things so quickly...

my friend had his wallet lifted and ended up going to court in two states for dui's that he didn't get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter